• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Here we go again, scheduled the same weekend as the Tipton show, just like their first one. :rolleyes: I would expect a smaller vendor turnout than their last show, we'll see. Also, don't forget, Friday is optional for the vendors, so they all won't be there on Friday. ;)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Here we go again, scheduled the same weekend as the Tipton show, just like their first one. :rolleyes: I would expect a smaller vendor turnout than their last show, we'll see. Also, don't forget, Friday is optional for the vendors, so they all won't be there on Friday. ;)

I sent this thread to them, and got this reply;

Thanks for the site, show has been sold out for over 3 weeks have several ammo dealers, even a large one out of IIllinois.
    Vendor turn out will be strong here,we have a lot of FFl's & privates. Please remember we do advertise as a Gun, Knife & Outdoorsmen show .As of now there are only 2 dealers that may not make it on Friday.

FYI we believe our Fort Wayne show this time will reach the 500 tables!

As always thanks for your support,

Gun Slingers

Just an FYI. :ingo:

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    attendance

I have not been to a gun show since all the madness has started.
    Is there going to be a mile and half line that barely moves just to get in?
    How are the lines and crowds at shows now?
    I heard the 1500 is ridiculous.
    Advice please?
    Thanks
    :ingo::patriot:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I have not been to a gun show since all the madness has started.
    Is there going to be a mile and half line that barely moves just to get in?
    How are the lines and crowds at shows now?
    I heard the 1500 is ridiculous.
    Advice please?
    Thanks
    :ingo::patriot:

I went to the most recent one in Fort Wayne at the old K's Merchandise building.

I went on Sunday & there was no line at all when I got there (about an hour after opening). I heard they were swamped on Saturday, though.

It was a decent show. Typical overpriced guns & not much "assault" :rolleyes: ammo.

I did find some decent prices on some Troy Industries polymer AR mags - well, decent by todays standards, anyway. $65 for a pack of 3. The funny thing about it (or not) was that right across the aisle someone had a p-mag (1) for $80.

My point is, there are a few deals out there but not very many. It's still nice to go & look even if you're not buying.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County

Not to mention there is also a show in Alexandria this weekend.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    AAR report!

arrived at 3:30, no lines to get in, light amount of people. Vendor spaces were full, only 2 booths were not open and 1 of them was setting up.

Looks alomst identical to previous show. Nice mix of everything, black rifles prices were still high, as were what ammo I happen to glance at. AR mag prices were high, as were glock mags.

Guy in the back that has all the reloading stuff had a nice mix of primers, he was steadily selling product to customers.

Took someone who had never been to a gun show before, and he liked being able to look at stuff and not be too crowded.

Prices are still at panic level, only found 1 booth that had AR butstocks, and no lower parts kits that I saw.

Fudd guns were plentiful, prices seemed a little high, but we had more than 1 vendor tell us he would work with us on the price of what we were looking at.

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    There were a couple XDs there. 600+.

Saw AKs and ARs for big money

A few handguns, Sigs, Berettas, CZs.

Bought some .357 max and .300 blk dies from Ammoland.com in the back. Passed on a used Glock 26 for 300.

Saw a couple HD shotguns for msrp.

Small show, ok for what it was I guess?

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    There were 2 XDs there when I left at 7:45 for $550. There was a good selection of handguns of various makes for reasonable prices. Magazines were way high. Glock mags were $75. I also stopped by Gander Mtn. and they had a S&W Shield .40 for $449 if anyone is interested.

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    I wouldn't waste my time. I got home early yesterday and decided to go look for another shotgun (Remington 870). Wasted $5 to go see overpriced stuff and smell stinky people, should have stuck to LGS.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Went last night. Got a great deal on a 50rd box of Prvi Partison 44mag jhp for $33. Got 2 boxes of the Aguila Super Colibri ammo that I've been waning to try out in my Savage FV-SR. Also found a rail mount sling attachment that I've been wanting to get for my Just Right Carbine. At their last show I picked up a neat set of Rapala line cutters from a knive vendor(right side of pic)
    Rapala%20Combo%20Pack.jpg

Was hoping to get a few more to share with on an upcoming Minnesota trip. But, he didn't bring them because he was saving them for an upcoming fishing show. :( As I walked away, he callled me back. He was digging through a box, and produced on of the cutters. and he gave it to me for free.

:D

Top Bottom