Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Ill be there saturday. Is this one normally packed with "Christmas" buyers? I feel like last year it was

timsdl72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    West Lafayette
    same firearms....same prices. I support it but geez ya'll bore me! Makes me feel like I just paid $5 to scope the modern pistol section of gunbroker and pay 15% premium for the privilege of buying.

Last edited:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I will be at the TIPTON GUN SHOW-------------Several new dealers-------In case you havent been there for some time,there are two rooms. The New Room is complete with great

lighting and clean/new restrooms----------------new kitchen help--good food,great prices......PLENTY of Parking area(no charge)----------------Sat,9-5,Sunday,9-3 admission 5.00 -------

I guess you could attend both???

tallend------I wear my INGO logo

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I will be at the TIPTON GUN SHOW-------------Several new dealers-------In case you havent been there for some time,there are two rooms. The New Room is complete with great

lighting and clean/new restrooms----------------new kitchen help--good food,great prices......PLENTY of Parking area(no charge)----------------Sat,9-5,Sunday,9-3 admission 5.00 -------

I guess you could attend both???

tallend------I wear my INGO logo

You will conspicuous by your absence.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I am sad to report, that this show today was one of the worst gun shows that I have ever attended. Hopefully Tipton will be better in the morning. I've found better deal at some of the near by shops.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I am sad to report, that this show today was one of the worst gun shows that I have ever attended. Hopefully Tipton will be better in the morning. I've found better deal at some of the near by shops.

I warned someone else on here about the Tipton show that was going to drive 1 1/2hrs to go and was looked down upon.

Its just the same old guys taking the same old stuff to try and sell, I can do a 5min. walk through and be done, I don't even bother anymore.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    LOL all the same people at all the same shows. I really don't understand why people expect something different? The show wasn't too awful bad in Lafayette today, but then again, I pay my 5 bucks to blow an hour checkin stuff out.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    thought about going... not so sure now.. however.. that marlin model 60 that i got for 80 bucks at the kokomo show wasnt too bad..

Top Bottom