• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've never been...is it worth the $5? Who all is planning to be there? Thought maybe I could hear a little feed back before I decide to trek out there. :dunno:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    hmmm...thats good to know. I pulled the trigger on a WASR from Classic Arms this week, so probably not in the market for a gun, but might be in the market for ammo or neat little additions to it or the AR.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It is a small show, but if you are in the buying mood, you can get some good deals there. Last few times I went, I left with some nice hardware and was happy I made the hour drive.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    I picked up a striped rock river lower for 100 out the door at the last one not to bad there are a few deal if you look hard.... but its def not the biggest show

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Last few times I've went there were deals on maybe a couple guns. I don't think its the place to go if you are looking for deals on guns. I usually go for small stuff that isn't a deal, but normal priced. Hey its a local gun show - I have to go.

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    I'll be there going to get a couple of tables. Need to get rid of a few extras taking 4 nice custom Savages and a Colt AR match rifle a few IR lasers ammo savage barrels and stocks who knows what else. Looks like I'll be taking some Varget powder and some SR primers and my 45LC S&W mountain gun.
    Bob

Last edited:

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Was planning on going but a client called and I have to go to Ohio and run a couple dog in a Hunt Test this weekend.

Rumor has it JWglock from here will have a FULL table of goodies.....:rockwoot:

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Laff Gun Show

Anyone know if this is at the Fairgrounds or the Armory ?
    I will prob try and go since My Daughter and Her Family live there and we were planning a trip to Laff anyway

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I found a good deal on my XD9sc at that show. I had been to the 1500 a prior to that and there were none to be found, and none to be found locally,at that time, either. I do agree that it is a small show. (The price isn't as bad as a 1500 show either.)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's hit and miss, but to score you have to put in work!:)

We have so many whiny threads on INGO about gun shows that give the impression that people think they should be handed a gun when they walk in the door.:rolleyes: "Boo hoo hoo, there are no deals." Nah, you just didn't do your homework.

I've come out of the Lafayette show with some great scores. Maybe this time I do again, maybe this time I go home with money in my pocket.

Either way I win. Life should always be a Knight's Fork.:yesway:

Top Bottom