• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Three of the four items on their agenda are the same things Colorado just passed and the same as ms Feinstein got through the Judiciary committee. No one should have an assault weapon, magazines of no more than ten rounds, universal background checks, bla bla bla . Like to know who is providing the funding for these groups. I don't think this will go very far in Indiana and if it is as well attended as the ones in Indy have been (not), it will still make the nightly news. They do have the college crowd for moral support though.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    It's sad to think that if a 10 round limit were to be passed the only firearm I have that would be legal at that point would be my 1911...

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    Where do these liberal moms come from, my mom and my wife like to shoot. If they keep destroying the second ammendment, these will be the same people crying when they lose first ammendment rights, and don't have the ability to do anything about it!

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    In Lafayette? Seriously? Maybe they need to worry about banning Knives and pronged forks:

Monticello man charged with 2 counts of murder after mom, half-sister stabbed | WLFI - White County, Indiana

They found Rodenbarger at the home in blood-stained clothes. He admitted to police he stabbed Jillian and Michelle with a knife and pronged fork.
    An autopsy showed Michelle's cause of death was a stab wound to the throat. Jillian's cause of death is said to be stab wounds and brain swelling.
    There is still no word on a possible motive.

Looks like they are planning to rally in April on the pedestrian bridge.

http://http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/local/moms-demand-action-chapter-organizes

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    In Lafayette? Seriously? Maybe they need to worry about banning Knives and pronged forks:

Monticello man charged with 2 counts of murder after mom, half-sister stabbed | WLFI - White County, Indiana

They found Rodenbarger at the home in blood-stained clothes. He admitted to police he stabbed Jillian and Michelle with a knife and pronged fork.
    An autopsy showed Michelle's cause of death was a stab wound to the throat. Jillian's cause of death is said to be stab wounds and brain swelling.
    There is still no word on a possible motive.

A "pronged fork"? Really? Are there any other kinds of forks, other than those on a vehicle with a single front wheel?

I'm reminded of this:
    unique-not-useful.jpg

And also this one, found while looking for the one above it:
    1247358569416.jpg

(though it should say "... are not useful")

Conclusion: I don't care if you have all 330 million people in the country on your side, it's not the numbers that make someone right, it's the facts they support. Right is right, even if no one does it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone's doing it.

And these people are just dead flat wrong.

Blessings,
    Bill

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ah, yes, the Lafayette propensity for edged (and blunt) weapons.

I've had six times the Murders and Attempted Murders with edged and blunt weapons as I have had with firearms.

Only two gun Murders in Lafayette and both were single shots (NEF .410 and a Ruger 10/22 with one in the chamber, no mag).

A "pronged fork"? Really? Are there any other kinds of forks

Bad editing decision.

It was a two-pronged carving fork but the media has space considerations so you get The Silly.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    So, gentlemen, counter demonstration?

I have no excuse as my office is directly across from the JTM ped bridge.

I think a counter demonstration would be great. I would also suggest that signs should be made up stating "We respect your 1st Amendment rights, now respect our 2nd Amendment rights" or "Your 1st Amendment rights are possible due to the 2nd Amendment". :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I think a counter demonstration would be great. I would also suggest that signs should be made up stating "We respect your 1st Amendment rights, now respect our 2nd Amendment rights". :rockwoot:

or, "I respect your right to be a victim. Respect my right not to be."

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is another "outreach" from the feminist movement. We have MADD where a bunch of women want to make the world safe from alcohol (btw, wasn't the first thing that women did when they got the vote was to ban alcohol?). We have Code Pink that wants to outlaw war. We have Women's studies programs at the universities that teach that all hetrosexual sex is rape.

See a pattern?

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is another "outreach" from the feminist movement. We have MADD where a bunch of women want to make the world safe from alcohol (btw, wasn't the first thing that women did when they got the vote was to ban alcohol?). We have Code Pink that wants to outlaw war. We have Women's studies programs at the universities that teach that all hetrosexual sex is rape.

See a pattern?
    Well thank God for the 21st amendment!!!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    So, gentlemen, counter demonstration?

I have no excuse as my office is directly across from the JTM ped bridge.
    Now that's just too coincidental.
    Might I suggest the plausible possibility that this is part of a pernicious plot planned by the Purple Pachyderm for the purpose of provoking and irritating His Excellency.

If one so desires.

We need our own moms, flags, signs and noise (can we get some drummers?).
    Drummers, and perhaps trumpeters, too, to herald your arrival. Trying to picture the ensign you'll be flying, and which uniform with accoutrements you'll be sporting. :cool:

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

See a pattern?
    Someone doesn't know how to count. Or doesn't know his amendments. 18 comes before 19, friend.

Top Bottom