• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    hope it's not to hot out there fireaxes. Make sure my little buddy with you gets plenty of sleep. she is going to get rifleman tomorrow for sure. it was a great day. hot as hell but well worth it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Dec 2, 2009
    If anyone has a phone number for anyone attending this seed, you might want to call them right now and make sure they are aware of the severe weather that's approaching. I'll keep trying but for some reason my phone isn't getting through ... gotta love Nextel. :xmad:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Pitmaster, I hope you're feeling better and that the ER got you all fixed up.

Wild Deuce, thanks for the heads up. We were watching the radar pretty closely, but we only managed to squeeze in one AQT before the storm caught up with us. We called the day right around 1pm due to the lightening.

We sure had a good time while we were there, though! Check out the AAR on the Appleseed forum: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=30395.0

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I'm fine. I just needed an abscess drained Saturday morning. Glad y'all had a good time. Niles, MI is next weekend. I have 4 days to find 6 people to show up.

Iroquois

Expert
    Apr 7, 2011
    Geez Pitmaster...hope you're feeling better. Had a great, if foreshortened time.
    We ordered cooler weather but apparently it came with a side of lightning.
    Hoping to see folks on September 15+16 when we'll try this again.
    Thanks to all who attended especially the shoot staff !

Iroquois

Expert
    Apr 7, 2011
    Sept 15-16 is probably a no go ...not enough instructors to go around.
    Trying to get a different date close to this. Stand by!

Iroquois

Expert
    Apr 7, 2011
    Wow !!! some times it's just hard to get a plan to come together...Union contract vote on
    the 30th (they moved it on me) Have several friends from work planning to attend sooo,
    we have moved up to Sept. 8-9...since it never made it to the schedule I hope this hasn't
    inconvenienced anybody. Should be posted any time now...

JJenn

Plinker
    Nov 12, 2009
    Keep us posted, I went to this one last year Aug 13-14th and brought a friend.
    Now I live in Lake Village not far away and would like to attend another one here.
    The host was great last year and a nice place to shoot.
    Looking forward to another one here.
    Thanks...John.

Iroquois

Expert
    Apr 7, 2011
    Hang in there, it seems there's a technical glitch in the posting system . I've been
    reassured that we're on the schedule, it's just not up yet.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Hang in there, it seems there's a technical glitch in the posting system . I've been
    reassured that we're on the schedule, it's just not up yet.

I'm having the same problem getting one up on the schedule for Oct. 20-21 in Niles, MI.

I may be able to drift over to Lake Village that weekend. I need to check my calendar.

Top Bottom