• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There was one vendor there selling handgun mags for $85.00 dollars each. I don't mean the extended mags I mean the original glock mags, beretta mags and etc. The cheapest .223 they were selling were about 1.00 a round and the they went all the way up to 2.00 a round for some the penetrator rounds.

I hope they left with all their ammo because that is just ridiculous!

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    There was one vendor there selling handgun mags for $85.00 dollars each. I don't mean the extended mags I mean the original glock mags, beretta mags and etc. The cheapest .223 they were selling were about 1.00 a round and the they went all the way up to 2.00 a round for some the penetrator rounds.

Matt had .223 brass case for $350/500 He had over 10k rounds there, my addition puts that well under 1.00 per round. Higher then a few months ago but don't hold your breath for those prices.

adanamo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Yes there was an accidental discharge by a vender while showing a hand gun. I was about 10 ft from it, walking torward the table. I was waiting to hear if anything was said or done about it because I don't believe the situation was handled correctly. My dad and I were pretty shook up afterwards so we got out of there pretty quickly but as far As I know it was kept hush hush and everything went on like nothing happened. I'd like to know if anyone contacted the county or if this incident is being investigated

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    There no excuse for accidental discharge by a vender trust me it will not be sweeped under the table ....words out......;)

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    I honestly hadnt seen the crazy prices yet. I was looking for an AR lower. I knew it was going to be high but 350?? And tula ammo (if spelled correctly) for $1.00 a round? Thats the price of the good stuff?! I also thought it was funny, a friend and I were going to shoot afterwards and I happen to leave a box of pnc .223 in my jacket pocket. The price tag on my box was $7.99 and all the others there were $20.00+. I did leave fairly satisfied though i picked up a bipod for my AR which I've wanted to get for a while now.

Tatorchip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Definatly a waste of time. I went with a buddy and can echo everything about this show, including the discharge. Too small, too expensive, too crowded.

Badmac 183

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Definatly a waste of time. I went with a buddy and can echo everything about this show, including the discharge. Too small, too expensive, too crowded.

you most not have brought any guns i brought 5 guns(2 rifles,3 handguns) and sold them all within one hour.

Top Bottom