Please reply by conversation.

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Hello INGO,

I have a large amount of 458 SOCOM ammo and brass to move. I have 179 pieces of brass, 34rds of factory loaded (Wilson Combat) Barnes blue tip, 36rds of 325gr Hornady FTX loaded by Strike Force ammunition, and 85rds of 300gr Nosler Ballistic Silver Tip loaded by a seller off GunBroker named 300whisper. I want to make sure I disclose everything I know about this ammo. The Barnes and Hornady ammo work PERFECT. The odd ball is these ballistic silver tips. As you can see in the photo the seating depths between the two silver tips is different. Not sure if that is due to a different powder or what. I'm NOT a re-loader so if you understand what you see GREAT! If not, then please ask someone that might know. The silver tips both shot great out of my RRA 458 SOCOM upper, but I just want to make sure the buyer notices this. I have moved on from 458 SOCOM so this ammo is no longer needed. ---Disclaimer---Please, if your are not experienced with reloaded ammunition DO NOT BUY OR USE! I will not be responsible for damages to firearms or personal injury caused by improper use of this ammunition. Have the ammo inspected by qualified personnel before use----

PM only, DO NOT bump thread plz

Ammo is located in Valparaiso, Indiana

*****PRICE REDUCED TO MOVE******

SOLD

Price for EVERYTHING LISTED shipped to your door UPS ground is $340 (FTF transaction is $300) USPS Money order or cash only! NO PayPal or personal checks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom