• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Watched that this evening. Morgan is a douche bag, if he's so afraid of guns he needs to go back across the pond where its "so much safer" I hate the fact that he tries so hard to interrupt when a valid point is being made that doesn't fit his views. According to him us Americans should only be allowed to have muskets. What an anti American anti constitutional piece of euro trash.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Well looking back on that, I'm sure it didn't go as planned for the.....foreigner.

Last edited:

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's very simple if he doesn't like it here then needs to go back were he came from nobody is holding him here, I can only wish him that he never has to see his mother with a gun to her head and his father kidnap and all of this happening in front of his twelve year old son and not been able to do nothing about it.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I don't think Piers liked it too much when he got his own treatment and started with the "let me finish my sentence, let me finish my sentence"......That and not being able to differentiate between gun murders and violent crimes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It irritates me when people who lack a sincere desire to understand, choose to become irate during a debate and result to calling people names. The other side want to allow us the right to defend ourselves in our homes -- with the weapons they approve -- and to hunt with shotguns, but they do not want us to have the ability to overwhelm our attackers with superior firepower.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You know the Brits think USA is ridiculous for having to worry about mass killings with a gun at all. Of course, they have a drastically higher rate of home invasions.

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    peir morgan should be deported! obviously he's taking a job from an intelligent american... resorting to name calling! wow! go home to mother england...

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    You know someone is losing an argument when they resort to name calling.

That man is a hero.

No one is mentioning what would happen if the mass murderer had a machete or cattle prod, sword, spear, battle axe, mace (the old kind), etc. How would teachers defend against that? Must the learn martial arts over a ten hear period? The ONLY practical solution is arming teachers, even if criminals don't have "assault weapons".

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This is a PERFECT example of someone using truth, facts, reason and logic winning a discussion against someone that has nothing but guilt, fear, lies and deceit as the basis for their point of view. This is the path we must stay on if we want to win the upcoming battle!

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I am still amazed that Piers Morgan has his own "News" show and that there are those who take him seriously. I also don't understand why many people (British friens of mine do this) focus on the word gun when making a comparison with murder rates of other countries. Why does the tool matter? Will the deceased know the difference between a gun and a knife? I am also surprised that it wasn't brought up that these "deadly" AR-15's are used in a fraction of the "gun" crimes.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    It irritates me when people who lack a sincere desire to understand,

Yep, Pratt might as well been talking to a wall. Morgan doesn't want to even try to get it. You'd think he would've learned by now. It isn't the first time he's been destroyed on the subject.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    You know someone is losing an argument when they resort to name calling.

I immediately thought that right when Pratt gives a solid answer and Piers's only reply was like, "You really are a stupid, stupid man aren't you?" He just said to everyone watching, "I've got nothing." Then he really drove it home after Pratt chuckled at Piers's obvious faltering at his inability to handle the argument and all he could say was "if you can stop laughing" at least three times.

Now I have to find a place to print up my "Piers Morgan thinks I'm an idiot" t-shirt...

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Makes me proud to be a GOA Life Member

The NRA has more political power and more members and I am also a life member of the NRA. I do however love the GOA, no compromise, take no prisoners attitude. I needed to see that tonight after all the depressing news.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have never watched this Piers fellow but was really surprised by his insults of a guest on his show. Deriding his arguments is one thing but to insult Pratt by calling him stupid was ... well stupid.

ETA: the guy (Piers) sounded like a 3 year old.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    POS Morgan has no right whatsoever to enter a debate on US domestic policy because he is not a US citizen. He's an arrogant pseudo-intellectual piece of trash and should go back to Britain and worship his queen like a good little subject.

Larry Pratt handled that very well and made Morgan to look like even more of an ass than normal

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mr. Pratt did a VERY good job. He took the high road and conducted himself professionally. Bravo. Morgan is a twit and no need for Pratt to stoop to his level.

Top Bottom