• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I stopped watching anything with Larry V. he is always claiming what hits he has or great patterns or groups- OH YAA!
    BUT when I notice the shot just did not look right. I hear him proclaim a great shot**** they do not show the target or it is a muddy view.
    Too many times!
    He was a Navy seal and Air Force ranger. I watched a documentery about the seals, they mentioned Larry V. in an actual operation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I stopped watching anything with Larry V. he is always claiming what hits he has or great patterns or groups- OH YAA!
    BUT when I notice the shot just did not look right. I hear him proclaim a great shot**** they do not show the target or it is a muddy view.
    Too many times!
    He was a Navy seal and Air Force ranger. I watched a documentery about the seals, they mentioned Larry V. in an actual operation.

You might want to check your information.

Larry A Vickers was never in the US Navy, nor was he a SEAL. The US Air Force does not have rangers. Larry Vickers was in the US Army. He was both a Ranger and US Special Forces (aka "Green Beret"), including being a long time member operational detachment Delta. It is possible he was involved in joint operations with other services.

I would hesitate to impugn his veracity regarding shooting skills. He has proven his abilities in that regard on many fronts.

And, he is chubby.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    You are probably correct about Larry's service. The documentary surprised me when they mention he was in special forces and did actual missions.

I still stand by my statement. He would yell about his shot. They would not show it and they did the others. I did see a couple where he proclaimed a great shot. When I seen a quick view. The shot was not that great.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We chubby guys gotta stick together

Heck, yeah! Represent!

You are probably correct about Larry's service. The documentary surprised me when they mention he was in special forces and did actual missions.

He definitely participated in actual missions over his 20 year career in multiple theaters of operations.

I still stand by my statement. He would yell about his shot. They would not show it and they did the others. I did see a couple where he proclaimed a great shot. When I seen a quick view. The shot was not that great.

That is your prerogative.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    First time I've seen one of his videos...

I know when I make a good shot I ALWAYS throw my rifle in the gravel and shout "That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Top Bottom