• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocJekyll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    T.H.
    Last week I called and asked about any sort of timeline. They said they were still in the prototype phase and did not have a release date on the rifle.

HOWEVER... Friday I recieved this email:

"In an effort to keep our customers ahead of any pending legislation (whether it be Federal or State) we are extending you the offer of getting a stripped lower and "pre-ban" parts or to continue to wait for your spot in the production queue. If you choose to get the stripped lower and parts, we will charge your card 2/3 of the cost of the rifle and ship you the lower, the appropriate magazines for your order , buffer tube, butt stock and pistol grip. You would then take possession of these once they get to your FFL. When we are ready to build the rifle, we will send a pre-paid UPS label, you will send back the lower and parts (minus the magazines) and we will complete the build and send it back to you. > If you would rather wait, we will simply move on the next person for the lower program and we will build your rifle when your order comes up."

Suffice it to say, my lower will be shipping on Monday to my FFL. =D

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Yes lowers are shipping first, then you'll ship it back and they will complete your rifle and send it back to your door.

Top Bottom