• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Hmmm, good thread. I need this also, I wear contacts and am blind as a bat without. I seem to be steady in my contact prescription now but it is a lot of money it seems. I sleep in my contacts and take them out after about three months, switch it a new pair, and do it again. Does not bother me at all, but I am apparently a minority with this. A two month supply of Accuviews lasts me two years or so. :):

I do not know what my vision is with the 20/20 rating, but I know I'm very blind. I used to be able to read, now my nose has to touch almost.

Looks like about $3000 on the low side huh? It'll be quite a while then for me.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Hmmm, good thread. I need this also, I wear contacts and am blind as a bat without. I seem to be steady in my contact prescription now but it is a lot of money it seems. I sleep in my contacts and take them out after about three months, switch it a new pair, and do it again. Does not bother me at all, but I am apparently a minority with this. A two month supply of Accuviews lasts me two years or so. :):

I do not know what my vision is with the 20/20 rating, but I know I'm very blind. I used to be able to read, now my nose has to touch almost.

Looks like about $3000 on the low side huh? It'll be quite a while then for me.

That doesnt sound good for your eyes :): I take mine out every night.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah, I would not think it's good for em' but they feel better with them in than out. Maybe that is not a good thing now that I think about it.... :n00b:

I'm with you. I can put them in and leave them in for months. However I was forced to stop and get a pair of glasses. Now I wear them for the work week straight, then wear my glasses on the weekend. I was starting to do damage to my eyes by depriving them of oxygen. My eye doc put me into Acuvue Oasys which are good for wearing for a week straight and good for 2 weeks total.

bucky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Not Dr. Malitz

I would stay away from Dr. David Malitz. I was also thinking of having Lasik and did a little research. He also has offices in Las Vegas Nevada, where the health division closed his surgery center. I read that he also his business license is suspended until he can make the center right. Lots of people in Nevada think he shouldn't be allowed to practice. If he does it there to his patients, what does he do in Indiana?

Top Bottom