• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    Im considering starting my second sbr build and saw in the other recent sbr engraving thread some people brought up the option of laser engraving
    So my question is of those of you who have had it done here locally by laser scribe how did it turn out?
    Any pics? And what was the price?
    Now my general question about laser engraving does it still leave bare metal afterword’s like a standard cut? Where I would need to color fill it some how? I previously used black nail polish.
    thanks

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Im considering starting my second sbr build and saw in the other recent sbr engraving thread some people brought up the option of laser engraving
    So my question is of those of you who have had it done here locally by laser scribe how did it turn out?
    Any pics? And what was the price?
    Now my general question about laser engraving does it still leave bare metal afterword’s like a standard cut? Where I would need to color fill it some how? I previously used black nail polish.
    thanks

They did 3 of mine. I dont know how it could be done any better. Sure beats mailing them off for weeks at a time.

No I will not post any pics.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    My SBR was done there with great results: $70
    DSC_0845.jpg

My Buddies rifle that was done at laserscribe $35

DSC_0469.jpg

1103101334.jpg

To me it's alot smarter than sending it off in the mail, no chance of it not making it back to you due to a postal error.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    great thanks for the info guys

now i have to decide between sp3worker who did my first and the little feeling inside that wants to try the laser

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    SP3worker just did mine, and there was hardly any wait. I sent it out on Wednesday I think and I had it back by the following Wednesday.

the only reason im considering the laser is i kinda want to do like a script font in stead of the block letters of a mill.

but i cant say enough about how good of a job he did on my first sbr

Top Bottom