• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    These are all the reasons I wouldn't want one on a carry gun, and $300 is too much money for a plinking accessory. That said, if you decided on a laser, something like a Crimson Trace would at least solve two of the problems: The equipment replacement and the activation switch issue.

+1. :) Those are the very reasons, as much as I liked the idea, that I could never swing a lasermax. The factory-CT on the 642 doesn't feel obtrusive. Sadly, the ones for my G30 just make it feel too fat in the grip. Like the g30 grip starts out svelte! :rolleyesedit::lmfao:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    something like a Crimson Trace would at least solve two of the problems: The equipment replacement and the activation switch issue.

Yep, and that's what I usually recommend over the LaserMax, if a customer absolutely "has to have" a laser. They're usually less expensive than the equivalent LaserMax, too. And they're user-adjustable. Oh look, all four of my issues are addressed in one handy package. ;)

I wish CTC would redesign their Glock model to be more like the one for the XD:
    lg446-tan.jpg

Top Bottom