• ...and so much more!
  • bigbore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Indy S Side
    The firing line is covered and the baffles approximate a "roof"
    For those who have not been to the new range- you should bring really good hearing protection. The baffles make it considerably louder than it was before.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    2 years ago i brought my mp5 in the car, and i knew i couldnt use it but i had it anyways in the car. first got there and the kid told me i could fire my AR on the 25 yard targets, then when i got out there they ran up to me like i had just killed an endangered animal, and said i couldnt fire that on the 25yrd, so i told them not my fault, and moved, well they were D***s to me on the no fast firing rule too, then they wanted to come down during the cease fire and finger F*** my guns to see if they were unloaded even though the slides were locked back. so i finnaly had it, i went and got my MP5 and let off a full 30 round mag of full auto. packed up my stuff and left. screw atterbury, its a joke, dont waste your money unless you wanna shoot shotgun. they were all tools back then, maybe they have new people now???

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    2 years ago i brought my mp5 in the car, and i knew i couldnt use it but i had it anyways in the car. first got there and the kid told me i could fire my AR on the 25 yard targets, then when i got out there they ran up to me like i had just killed an endangered animal, and said i couldnt fire that on the 25yrd, so i told them not my fault, and moved, well they were D***s to me on the no fast firing rule too, then they wanted to come down during the cease fire and finger F*** my guns to see if they were unloaded even though the slides were locked back. so i finnaly had it, i went and got my MP5 and let off a full 30 round mag of full auto. packed up my stuff and left. screw atterbury, its a joke, dont waste your money unless you wanna shoot shotgun. they were all tools back then, maybe they have new people now???

Hmmmmmm.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Holy Cow! Does this post scare anyone else as much as it scares me?

Top Bottom