• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    WiiFit introduced me to yoga. I don't do it, the introduction didn't last into a blossoming relationship.

that's how i got started. however, i figured doing it on a little electronic pad and the real thing were different. so i tried it locally in a studio (first class was free).

i find it as relaxing as emptying out two 75 round drums in the AK. i've also lost quite a bit of weight, my back and neck pain are gone, and i have abs now. so for me, it's worth the time to do it. i'm not much of a sports person because the common denomintor is running (which i hate).

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    i'm not much of a sports person because the common denomintor is running (which i hate).

I hate the yoga and the running. I do the yoga because I recognize that I need it. Running kills my feet, so I bought a quality elliptical machine and use it instead, while watching TV shows (Smallville at the moment) on DVD. If you're just "allergic to cardio", it won't help, but if your reasons for hating running are something else, I'd recommend (good) ellipticals to anyone.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :rockwoot:

yup thats hot no question about it.....BUT you have to listen to what the guy is saying...its funny. I wasnt paying attention until I heard him say something about a see through thong and a wall of corn:):

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    :rockwoot:

yup thats hot no question about it.....BUT you have to listen to what the guy is saying...its funny. I wasnt paying attention until I heard him say something about a see through thong and a wall of corn:):
    That's what's funny about Red Eye! Topical news, yet they find and highlight humorous aspects. Great show.

Top Bottom