• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    Anyone been in there? AR stuff? Just wondering, I was thinking about stopping in there. To check them out, they are over by Garfield park now.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I almost ordered a Rock River custom AR for about 750 bucks from them. When you go there, have the address. There are no signs and no markings on the door. They had some interesting ARs in there, and a few nice handguns. They looked like they were just setting up in the "new" place. The salesman there was cool and helpful. I bought a few AR mags from them, and the price was good on those. I'll probably go back soon for a few more and to see what's changed.

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    It being hard to find is why I ask I was over there a month ago or so and could not find it. Wondering if worth another try. This time I will bring the GPS.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Good quote..

VUPDblue,

I recall your feedback in an earlier post. It gave me a chuckle then. I believe it was: "My eye sees no need to be rude, arrogant and downright asshat-ish." :noway:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Did you tell them you are an LEO? If not.. they are very rude to most civilians.

Why should that matter? Everyone should be treated nice untill they do something to not be treated nice.

Being a civilian is not a reason to be rude just as someone being a LEO is not a reason to treat them badly.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm not trying to threadjack, but LEOs do enough to paramilitarize themselves. When they convince you that they are military and not civilian, then we have a problem.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I went in there as an ordinary joe and they engaged me in an ass-hatish way. I went back with an IMPD buddy while he was in uniform and the same guys were rolling out the red carpet. Nope, I will never spend any $$ there.

USAShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    I agree 100% with VUPD . I find it interesting how 2 gun shops can be owned by both IMPD officers but yet one " Law Enforcement firearms " treats you like crap if your not the police and the other being Beech Grove Firearms treats all there customers EQUAL. I new nothing about Beech Grove Firearms until I read it here on this website but I have found everything here to be very accurate and thats while they continue to get my business. PS. I am not the police either !!!!!!!!

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    Went today.

Ok went in today after calling to find out where exactly they where. Drove by twice. There is no sign and newspaper on the windows it definatly looks sketchy from the outside. I would probably of not gone in if it where not for the IPD car outside.
    Not the most friendly but they would at least talk to you if spoken to:D. They had 10 to 20 handguns mostly used and 10 to 20 (2 AR's) rifles and a new crate of SKS sitting in the front. Well anyway walked out with a RRA stripped lower $125 + tax(Crazy good price right now!:)). I told them that not too many people know about them and the man that helped me said they liked it that way.
    On the way back I stopped in at Pop guns to look around, that place has gotten crazy they had pmags for $42. So even if the people at LEF are not personalble at least they are not screwing you on price.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Ok went in today after calling to find out where exactly they where. Drove by twice. There is no sign and newspaper on the windows it definatly looks sketchy from the outside. I would probably of not gone in if it where not for the IPD car outside.
    Not the most friendly but they would at least talk to you if spoken to:D.
    ---

That is pretty much my impression. I called before I went there to ask if they sold to the general public. Sketchy is the key word here. Newspaper on the window, no sign - I wondered if I was walking into some kind of chop shop. I went in and was pretty much ignored - yes, even in the 10x10' room. They had a few guns on display. One big tubby fella in a black hoodie just stood in the corner staring at me. You get the idea. I was plainly unwelcome and needed to get out of there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Anybody know what their deal is? Maybe they sell on contract to LE agencies or something and the storefront is just a place to do the paperwork.

Top Bottom