Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Not licensed in California,
    2. AND not short female.:D

California's definition includes obstructing cop from his duties. So, I guess if the detective was doing his job by taking a photo, but don't know for sure. Interesting to see what happens.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ..they chose the least flattering still shot to be the screen before you play it, didn't they? Sort of a duck face thing going on there making her look ridiculous, she's much more normal looking through the video. Why choose the shot that makes her look so weird? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Anyway, wouldn't fly in Indiana. Passive resistance isn't Resisting Law Enforcement (at least per Marion Co courts). I have no idea what CA laws are and hope to never be in a position to have to learn.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    ive been arrested for resisting arrest. I still think it is funny. How can I be arrested for resisting arrest if you have no reason to arrest me in the first place. Dident stop the cops from doing it though. It makes no sense and allows officers to arrest anyone at anytime for resisting arrest. I hops she SUES the crap out of those officers personally. I hope she ends up with there homes cars and pensions and there salaries for the rest of there working carrier in any field. No need for the public to pay for idiots.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    ..they chose the least flattering still shot to be the screen before you play it, didn't they? Sort of a duck face thing going on there making her look ridiculous, she's much more normal looking through the video. Why choose the shot that makes her look so weird? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Anyway, wouldn't fly in Indiana. Passive resistance isn't Resisting Law Enforcement (at least per Marion Co courts). I have no idea what CA laws are and hope to never be in a position to have to learn.

YouTube picks a random still image from the video if you don't attach your own thumbnail.

I do find it weird that she was arrested for what looks, to me, like representing her client. But, then again, it's California, who knows what kind of crazy kangaroo courts they run there.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Really? How so?

I can e-mail her the observed symptoms and see what she says.

Observed Symptoms:
    Claims to be knowledgeable about rights = terrorist
    Claims to be a lawyer = bloodsucking parasite
    Makes a stand on ethics and wont back down = terrorist
    Refused to let officers picture and question her clients without representation = bloodsucking parasite
    Willing to be arrested in order to protect clients = terrorist

My conclusion is that she is either a terrorist, as designated by DHS, or a Vampire.
    This simply equates to Vampire Terrorist.

An illegal search of her home by JBT's will probably find evidence of two weeks worth of food supplies. This will confirm the terrorist part and a drone strike will be sent when she gets out on bail.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ive been arrested for resisting arrest. I still think it is funny. How can I be arrested for resisting arrest if you have no reason to arrest me in the first place. Dident stop the cops from doing it though. It makes no sense and allows officers to arrest anyone at anytime for resisting arrest. I hops she SUES the crap out of those officers personally. I hope she ends up with there homes cars and pensions and there salaries for the rest of there working carrier in any field. No need for the public to pay for idiots.

If it was in Indiana, there is no resisting arrest. There is resisting law enforcement, and you do not have to be under arrest for it to apply.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I wonder, if the young men covered their faces so the officer couldn't take their picture, could they have been arrested also?

For resisting arrest, or for failing to assist the police?

Top Bottom