• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    So my daughter is getting a computer. Shes 5, but her grandpa builds computers and had an older one, but its still very functional and nice, just isnt elite like his other ones. Anyways, I asked him about it, and he gave it to her (he spoils the tar out of her, haha). So now I am looking for learning programs fcor her, either online or to buy. My wife has found ABC Mouse, and I guess its pretty good, but I also want other ones, as to not burn her out on the same program.

Anyone got any knowledge on programs that would be good?

Side note, if you are just going to chime in and bash my parenting by getting a computer for my kid to use, just go ahead and keep your bull**** opinion to yourself, as I dont care. My kid, my wife and I will make the parental decisions...

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Most of my learnin was done on the chan.. maybe that's why I'm so messed up. lol

On a serious note, you might look into the old Apogee shareware games. I remember several math and word games from back in the mid 90s that were actually pretty fun to play. Not sure how you would go about finding them anymore though. Bonus if you can get ahold of Commander Keen! :D

Top Bottom