• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    North East Indiana
    I tried to contact Sheriff Ken Campbell via email and received an out of office reply that stated he would be out of office until until July 24. I hope he is not out due to a medical condition or related.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for an email contact about training at the Boone County Sheriffs Dept?

Thanks.

Last edited:

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    As Landon already stated, I'd try to call them during normal business hours. If that doesn't work, from the looks of the flyer for his courses you can possibly register at Gunsite.com or calling Gunsite Academy at 928-636-4565.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Spring class

If your interest is in taking the April Introduction to Defensive Pistol class, it is already full as I have recently discovered. The next clase will be in July and there is one later in the year in October.

nageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    North East Indiana
    I have been to that link......but I was trying to find out if there was openings in certain classes. I called the office and was routed to a voice-mail. Two days later I still have not gotten a response. No worries, I am sure they are busy with more important things than firearm training. I may call back and see if I can get to somebody else.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I would call during the week and inquire. You can't sign up for Boone Co classes at the Gunsite website - except for classes sponsored by them. Ken usually answers the emails directly as they come in. It usually takes a couple days for a reply.

There is someone that does the admin on these classes, but I've forgotten her name. Sorry. But I do know the April class is full as stated prior.

Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    I finally got in touch with Sheriff Campbell. I have the application forms which have to be mailed in. If you are interested send me a pm with your email and I will forward a copy to you. I know there are 3 spots available in the July 20/21 class. The first class is full I think. The others are filling quickly.

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    An Irish gentleman with a pleasant disposition told me EAG is in the works for summer of 2013 as well.
    :patriot::D

Top Bottom