• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I got a Auto Drum with my LCT. Today I was setting it up. For the longest time I couldn't figure out it worked. I could not activate the powder drop. I even crushed a case. Finally, as I was tearing it apart, a black plastic ring fell out at the bottom. It had a tab on one side that was grooved to fit into the cut out on one side. It was my problem. It was preventing the spring from compressing. After that, it worked great. I looked at the instructions again and never saw anything about that piece. None of the pictures I saw in the paper or online, never even showed that. My question, am I and idiot and miss something or what that something used in the assembly that should have been taken out before it was packaged?

5MYndDY.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I run 2 Lee Auto Drums on 2 Horn LnL AP's and cannot find any black plastic washer unless its inside. They both worked fine out of the box with the usual setup/adjustment. For the price you can't beat them for consistent throws, IMPO. FC45's videos sold me on them.

:ingo:

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Lee responded to my email. They said it is an orientation lock that prevents the slider drop tube from rotating out of position. I was able to put it back in and it worked. Not for sure why it wouldn't work until it fell out, then continue to work with it. I guess I am an idiot, but at least it works. I just can't wait to get it running!

Top Bottom