• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    I helped a real good friend of mine move from LaGrange to Enid Oklahoma if I remember right he use to work for Redman Homes maybe, anyhoo I met a lot of very nice people in those parts and got to see a little of Shipshuwanna or something like that. Just thought I would see how many of INGO members are from around that area.

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    There are a few of us on here. Went to school there and grew up in the area. Redman homes was in Topeka last I knew of it. Was in Shipsy just last weekend. Where u from?

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    There are a few of us on here. Went to school there and grew up in the area. Redman homes was in Topeka last I knew of it. Was in Shipsy just last weekend. Where u from?
    Enid Oklahoma, kind of a funny story. I met them online somehow not sure but he was fed up with all the crap that was going on and his job so I sent him some info and he and his wife decided to move, first time i ever had a buggy pull ip beside me with a louder and better stereo than I had as a kid. lol

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    You ought to see them pass each other going down the road. They can be a pain sometimes with going so slow and all the crap they leave on the road.

Top Bottom