• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    April 1, 2013.

Washington, D.C.: Today President Paul announced that the giant asteroid, named Fed1984, will be attacked by an elite band of small bong-watered powered space interceptors lead by Bruce Willis and Rand Paul. President Paul first announced that this would not be necessary if we only stopped bombing other planets and put the blame on the United States of America.

Task Force Aqua Buddha is scheduled for an April 2nd take off after a Firefly marathon and a Kirk vs. Picard debate by President Paul's cabinet.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    April 1, 2013.

Washington, D.C.: Today President Paul announced that the giant asteroid, named Fed1984, will be attacked by an elite band of small bong-watered powered space interceptors lead by Bruce Willis and Rand Paul. President Paul first announced that this would not be necessary if we only stopped bombing other planets and put the blame on the United States of America.

Task Force Aqua Buddha is scheduled for an April 2nd take off after a Firefly marathon and a Kirk vs. Picard debate by President Paul's cabinet.

If Paul happens to win the nomination, it'll be the only way there is a chance of someone other than President Obama in 2013.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My friend who used to be a navy SEAL said we already have one of these so I am not worried.

I think I know him. I feel so much better now.

Are you sure? I ran into a guy at a gun shop who said he was a Recon Sniper and that he'd been tasked with shooting it down with nuclear tipped .50 cal rounds. Said he had to climb the Matterhorn to take up his firing position on the summit, and that he took the shot two weeks ago, we can't know it yet because the impact won't be until Jul 4th.
    He had to be the real deal. He had on jungle boots, DCU trousers, and a green t shirt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are you sure? I ran into a guy at a gun shop who said he was a Recon Sniper and that he'd been tasked with shooting it down with nuclear tipped .50 cal rounds. Said he had to climb the Matterhorn to take up his firing position on the summit, and that he took the shot two weeks ago, we can't know it yet because the impact won't be until Jul 4th.
    He had to be the real deal. He had on jungle boots, DCU trousers, and a green t shirt.

Man, I think I know his brother. That's him. We are cool, no worries, move along, nothing to see here, return to your homes.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Blast it or paint it: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013

Blast it or paint it: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013 — RT

Looks like a job for Sherwin-Williams. Found by a group of Spanish Astronomers last month, NASA said it would take two years to build a spaceship to go up and somehow move it further away from Earth.

The asteroid, known as DA14, will pass by our planet in February 2013 at a distance of under 27,000 km (16,700 miles). This is closer than the geosynchronous orbit of some satellites.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That's ok, I am sure after obama-messiah wins his second term, he will feel so powerful that he will just use his mind to disintegrate the asteroid. Problem solved.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    If it hits I hope it hits where it will cause the least damage to the US - like maybe Washington DC
    If they paint it how about this color? ^^^:D

Top Bottom