• Status
    Not open for further replies.

FestiveWarrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    :) Hello,
    My son is a member of this site and recommended it to me last night. I am pleased to be a part of your group.

I don't know a lot about guns. I just know how to use the ones I have and think every American should have a means to defend their families and themselves.

I am a mother of seven living children with one son in Heaven. We are Christians who are learning a lot about self-sufficiency on a 10+ acre spread with some meat, milk, eggs, fruit & vegetables growing all around us.

My husband is in the IN National Guard Reserve (just returning from Afghanistan in Sep 10). We are training our four remaining children to know the Constitution and uphold it. We home-school and encourage them to be involved in the world around them.

I know I won't be able to spend much time interacting here but I do hope to learn a lot and share some Hoosier wisdom with those in my life.
    Sincerely,
    FestiveWarrior

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    God bless you and your family and please thank your hubby for his service and you(family) for your sacrifices. :welcome: to :ingo: and I know for myself any Hoosier wisdom you wish to share....I am all ears:):)...Glad you joined our family!!...Mos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom