Let me try your .40 : Fort Wayne Area folks?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Roush Group Shoot? AKA: Let me try your .40 : Fort Wayne Area folks?

Maybe looking to get a .40. If anyone would be willing to let me try theirs in the FW area, I'd bring the ammo and let you my stuff as well. I'd also be grateful.It'll help me decide and not rush into anything? :D

I usually do Roush or Targetmaster when pressed for time. Open to toher ranges as well.

Maybe saturday or sunday?

or tomorrow afternoon?

Thanks folks!

Last edited:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Shoot a mag for me boys, I'm headed to the West coast for a few days of crazy.

Cygnus, the offer stands. Enjoy!

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I will try to be at Roush at 10ish on sunday. I would like to meet other NE Indiana ingoers. I have a couple of 40s that can be tried.

I like the idea of being able to test guns before buying and a FTF review isd the best. I also have a LCP and a LCR if anyone would be interested in demoing. Let me know.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I will try to be at Roush at 10ish on sunday. I would like to meet other NE Indiana ingoers. I have a couple of 40s that can be tried.

I like the idea of being able to test guns before buying and a FTF review isd the best. I also have a LCP and a LCR if anyone would be interested in demoing. Let me know.
    Uncle Jim?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

Someone let me try out an LCR at Roush a month or so ago. great little gun. The lack of recoil compared to the weight was stunning!

I'll bring the P95 and my anti-Glock 9mm

And are you lawrra's uncle???

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I think Ill come down, I have a XDM9 and some 1911s, But I cant bring em.. :( I let my carry permit expire and I am currently waiting on it in the mail. Damn it. I can bring My AR and saiga if you are interested. Drop me a PM

Last edited:

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Can't make it this time, doing the church thing. We should start a list of area guys, if so, put me on a list of Ft. Wayne area INGO guys that would like to do group shoots. Sounds like fun, maybe we can set a regular time for INGO shooters at Roush like 3rd Saturday, or 2nd Sunday or something like that.

What do you guys think?

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    somebody bring some INGO schwag, I want. I'm gonna walk in there as a stranger. Just don't OUT me as being armed, I may get sh**ty. lol. How dare anyone at a shooting range assume someone is armed. good thing I don't have an INGO hat.

Top Bottom