• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That is a cool link, but the prices made me throw up a little. I'll have to try that one when things settle down a little.:yesway:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Prices are still high and there is no reasonably priced ammo because of this site. All the resellers watch it all day long and grab it before anybody else can. I miss the days before gunbot....

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Ya,someone posted this in the ammo forum a few weeks back. I check it almost every day, haven't found much. It's a tool, like anything. When prices start falling it will become even more useful. That may seem like backwards logic, but at least I can afford what it lists.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I was optimistic when I heard about Gun Bot & skeptical when I saw the prices and the amount of out of stock listings, but I did manage to score 5 - 50rd boxes of Federal American Eagle 9mm from Natchez Shooting Supply for $18.00 per box. Had to pay shipping, but not a bad deal given these times.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have never heard of it until now. i will have to give it a try, if nothing else just for the fun of it. I have to say though, half of the fun is the search. It is almost consuming all my free time. When you do score it is so worth it.

Top Bottom