Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    Here's how it's played: You describe a behavioral quirk of yours. We judge it to be 'Normal' or 'Not Normal'. That's it.

Examples I have heard include:

"When I shower, I can't let water hit my face directly from the shower head. It makes me feel like I'm drowning. I have to catch the water in my hands and splash my face." Conclusion: Not Normal (but harmless).

"When I have the stereo on in my car, the volume has to be in multiples of 5. If 20 isn't loud enough, I have to go to 25." Conclusion: Normal, in that a ton of people say they do the same thing.

"When I make a pot of coffee first thing in the morning, I will microwave the cold leftover coffee from the day before and add it to the fresh pot. I hate waste." Conclusion: Not Normal, borderline OCD.

To start us off, here's mine:

Whenever I meet someone for the first time (man, woman, or child), the first thought that runs through my mind is, 'Could I knock him/her out with one shot if I used the Brachial Stun?"

And.......GO!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Here's mine.

I speed up whenever I come up to a long bridge, and I don't allow anyone to talk while we are on the bridge.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Whenever I meet someone for the first time (man, woman, or child), the first thought that runs through my mind is, 'Could I knock him/her out with one shot if I used the Brachial Stun?"

See...now I may think 'does this guy EVER use mouth wash' or 'I wonder what she looks like'.....um....I mean 'this woman is gorgeous' or 'this kid is a spoiled brat'. but I've never had that thought go through my head -- Not normal. :D

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    NOT NORMAL. What do you do if someone talks?
    hitting-kid-public.jpg

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    IN the winter, I turn the heat on in the truck, as hot as possible and leave it there till I can't stand it anymore, then back down the fan or crack open the passenger window a little.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    IN the winter, I turn the heat on in the truck, as hot as possible and leave it there till I can't stand it anymore, then back down the fan or crack open the passenger window a little.

I do the same thing. it's terrible, and probably the reason I get a cold so often..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I think you're related to my wife. She'll take a real hot bath and then open the door to cool off (and let who-knows-how-many-$$$$ worth of heat out of the house)...You two are not normal:):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom