Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Exercise-reps ...

.... I do as many as I can, with the heaviest resistance I can move, up to ten or 11. I should be a bit challenged and border-line fatigued, but I'll do that 4 times. The I'll put the pin into the next highest weight, and see how many I can do, trying to match the lower weight reps number. NO MATTER, WHATEVER THAT IS, it will be my goal for the whole week, and I hit every machine in the gym with that philosophy. It always hurts-so-goood! Totally satisfying exhaustion. Your method is NOT NORMAL ... for me!

When I am having people do exercises I only allow certain numbers of Repetitions. It's actually as much for fun than anything. Oh and never never never 13 AND I'm not superstitous, It's bad luck to be superstitious

Last edited:

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    When I drive I can't be next to anyone on the interstate, I just can't take it. It's where most of my speeding tickets came from when I was younger. Also I can't take it if someone is less than 4 carlengths behind me.
    I also like to have the heat on with the window down. And I cant sleep without a fan.
    That is all. LOL

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Had a great uncle who held his breath everytime he drove past a cemetery. He was dead serious, too.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I always ask for .....

..... squeeze-packs of condiments at restaurants. Habit I picked up in 'Nam. Open dishes of sauce, or even ketchup from a pump-dispenser make me nervous. White Castle has the best assortment. I usually have a couple in a pocket to help me quell the burps. Chinese H O T mustard is my fave.
    Always eat my veggies first before touching anything else on my plate ?

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I absolutey refuse to leave my keys in the car and shut the door for any reason, unless both windows are down. Gf locked my keys in my car one time back in high school and I'm still not over it.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Interstate habit is ....

.... NORMAL: someone next to you may have a gun aimed at you.
    When I drive I can't be next to anyone on the interstate, I just can't take it.<snip>Also I can't take it if someone is less than 4 carlengths behind me. [[[ this is just WISE! ]]]
    I also like to have the heat on with the window down. And I cant sleep without a fan. That is all. LOL
    <<You DO have some CONTROL issues, but overall: NORMAL>>

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    If I am the passenger in a car, the windows have to be either all the way up or all the way down. No idea why.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    ..... squeeze-packs of condiments at restaurants. Habit I picked up in 'Nam. Open dishes of sauce, or even ketchup from a pump-dispenser make me nervous. White Castle has the best assortment. I usually have a couple in a pocket to help me quell the burps. Chinese H O T mustard is my fave.

Thats one way to get some prepps I guess

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Peas in cottage chees is gross.
    Honey on biscuits and gravy could be good.
    Corn in your mashed potatoes is good!

2/3 Normal

Cottage cheese and/or peas = gross
    You try to put honey on my biscuits and gravy and I'll fork you!
    Corn in the mashed potatoes = awesome, glad to know I'm not the only one!
    1/3 normal

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Food related. If I have a plate of food with different items, say roast beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans, I have to finish one item before I move on to the next. I can't stand mixing unless it's already done like beef and noodles with mashed potatoes.

Normal

jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    If i travel out of state, when driving or sitting in the front seat, i always slide my foot forward as far as possible so i can be the first to enter back into Indiana. i have done this since i was a kid.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I argue with the news people on the t.v. when they are being stupid.
    I can't stand for cabinet doors to be open even if the rest of the house is a mess.
    I am the total oppisite of Monk, I love to mix pretty much all my food together.
    I can not stand to watch other people kiss if it is more than a quick peck. :-)
    I'd say I am pretty normal!!!

Top Bottom