Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You guys are
    A bunch of freaks!
    But here's mine when I get ready for work in the morning I have to put my right sock on first, then left, right shoe then left. Same with my gloves at work, I always have to put my right one on first, no idea why?

Here's another one. I have to be at work at 7, but I've always gotten there early. Now if I'm not there by 6:15 I freak out like I'm half an hour late!?

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Here's another one. I have to be at work at 7, but I've always gotten there early. Now if I'm not there by 6:15 I freak out like I'm half an hour late!?

My wife has to be at work an hour early! She is crazy about it. Had to have a front parking spot. :laugh:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I shower, I habitually start spitting. I think it started to clear the mucus the hot, moist air I breathed in liberated, but there's also an element of dread of the taste of soap, which extends to a dread of the taste of soap, bodywash, and conditioner.

Just prepping for a shower now makes me salivate in anticipation, like Pavlov's dog.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    Here's another one. I have to be at work at 7, but I've always gotten there early. Now if I'm not there by 6:15 I freak out like I'm half an hour late!?[/QUOTE]

Totally normal....I was late one time (by 2 min) at my job growing up and that was because I had a blowout on the way to work. :-)

Oh I have a couple more...... I have made holes in 3 sets of sheets from running in my sleep. I didn't believe my husband for the longest time until I woke myself up doing it one time. Also I don't have nightmares but instead I have woke myself up laughing several times.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My wife has to be at work an hour early! She is crazy about it. Had to have a front parking spot. :laugh:

I used to have to be there a lot earlier, but now there's no reason for me to be there that early, yet I still have to get there at the same time!?!?

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    When I shower, I habitually start spitting. I think it started to clear the mucus the hot, moist air I breathed in liberated, but there's also an element of dread of the taste of soap, which extends to a dread of the taste of soap, bodywash, and conditioner.

Just prepping for a shower now makes me salivate in anticipation, like Pavlov's dog.
    I just remembered when I go pee I have to spit first. Its wierd and I dont know why I do it.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Totally normal....I was late one time (by 2 min) at my job growing up and that was because I had a blowout on the way to work. :-)

Oh I have a couple more...... I have made holes in 3 sets of sheets from running in my sleep. I didn't believe my husband for the longest time until I woke myself up doing it one time. Also I don't have nightmares but instead I have woke myself up laughing several times.[/QUOTE]

I've woke myself up laughing several times, much better than screaming! Normal

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I cook a lot and have a spice rack on the wall that measures about 3' x 4' with every spice known to man in it. It MUST be alphabetized.

Like someone else said, I can't go back and forth between the foods on my plate. I have to eat one food completely before I start on another.

I avoid odd numbers whenever possible. I will actually wait for an even numbered gas pump if one isn't available and when I lived in Philadelphia I would always get in an even numbered lane to pay my tolls on the turnpike.

I can't put my cigarette out immediately after I flip the ash off of it.

I have a lot of OCD issues.

Obviously :D

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When I feed the lady in my pit I always give her a little bag of M&M's.

WTH????? Am I the only one who has visions like this after hearing Bunny's confession?

bunnycave2_zpsf1d14318.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Woot! :rockwoot:

I remember not too long ago my Grandpa said a ship crashed into that skinny little bridge over by LBL in KY. I don't think anyone was driving over it at that time. I can't imagine being on a bridge while it is falling.

The bay bridge is pretty interesting, I wonder how you would like it :D It is a double decker, traffic goes west on the top, and east on a sub-level, below the west bound traffic. Now THAT's maximizing your bridge capacity.

Normal :D if you count corn and green beans as veggies. Otherwise if you mean real veggies like broccoli and asparagus, NOT normal, those goes in the trash!

Couldn't do it. I drove over the Mississippi river. The wife had to remind me to keep my eyes open.

Which I am, so we are good. ;) If I was confronted with any of those situations, I want to react like this, :draw: not this, :nailbite:

Well, that took all the fun away....

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I cook a lot and have a spice rack on the wall that measures about 3' x 4' with every spice known to man in it. It MUST be alphabetized.

Like someone else said, I can't go back and forth between the foods on my plate. I have to eat one food completely before I start on another.

I avoid odd numbers whenever possible. I will actually wait for an even numbered gas pump if one isn't available and when I lived in Philadelphia I would always get in an even numbered lane to pay my tolls on the turnpike.

I can't put my cigarette out immediately after I flip the ash off of it.

I have a lot of OCD issues.

Obviously :D

Not normal.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    You guys are
    A bunch of freaks!
    But here's mine when I get ready for work in the morning I have to put my right sock on first, then left, right shoe then left. Same with my gloves at work, I always have to put my right one on first, no idea why?

are you left handed?
    I always do the same but do left first, I a right handed and it's always the last to get covered.

and
    are_you_normal_final_copy.jpg

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    How are you and .....

.... mushy zesty zex? My spouses tummy growls; anybody else's? Hmmm?

When I shower, I habitually start spitting. I think it started to clear the mucus the hot, moist air I breathed in liberated, but there's also an element of dread of the taste of soap, which extends to a dread of the taste of soap, bodywash, and conditioner. Just prepping for a shower now makes me salivate in anticipation, like Pavlov's dog.

Top Bottom