Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Normal until you got to the numbers stalking you thing then it sorta went downhill for me
    I was joking about that part... the numbers don't really stalk me... I just thought it would be a funny addition into it...

So the whole counting thing is normal? My wife is the only person I've ever told (until now) and she thinks its a huge deal and it's a problem. I've tried to stop, but I just can't...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hell man, if that's the only problem you got, she should consider herself lucky! At least you don't have tourrets (sp). Soofa*****ing mother... What!? Who, no I didn't! I say as long as you don't do it out loud, fine, just say you have an active mind, that's a good thing!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Another one. I will not eat pickles on my burger unless it has everything. Ketchup, mustard, pickles? No. Everything but the kitchen sink? Pickles are fine.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Didn't know I even did this until a customer pointed it out today...
    I write the date a zillion times, but every single time I look up at the calendar to check the date.
    I know it hasn't changed and I know what it is before I look up.
    But I still do it... Every. Single. Time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    I write the date a zillion times, but every single time I look up at the calendar to check the date.

Normal but only because I do the same damn thing..lol

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood

working 3rd shift and filling out lots of paperwork, I often forget the date and find myself staring at the clock and calender doing the math in my head. :):
    i'd say you're normal (for the most part)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am particular which angle I will pull into a parking space. Even though there may be other spots on the opposite side I am perfectly capable of pulling into, I will park further out in a parking lot to find a spot at the preferred pull in angle.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I am particular which angle I will pull into a parking space. Even though there may be other spots on the opposite side I am perfectly capable of pulling into, I will park further out in a parking lot to find a spot at the preferred pull in angle.

Normal. I do this.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Food related. If I have a plate of food with different items, say roast beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans, I have to finish one item before I move on to the next. I can't stand mixing unless it's already done like beef and noodles with mashed potatoes.

My son does this also. We never thought he was normal!:D

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    IN the winter, I turn the heat on in the truck, as hot as possible and leave it there till I can't stand it anymore, then back down the fan or crack open the passenger window a little.

Normal

This is a NECESSITY in a Kenworth. Because there is only hot and cold. The temp is controlled by the pass side window.

Here is mine: I put cheese on my PB+J.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just thought of another thing I do. When I'm on my computer and my hands are idle (like reading a long email or an article or something) I start playing with my hair and end up holding a piece of it right under my nose across my mouth like a weird moustache. I know this can't be super abnormal because I know several other people who do it. But why do we do this???

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I always take my hand and wipe all of the extra water off of my arms and legs before reaching for the towel. It's odd, but I do it after I swiw, or get out of the hot tub.
    And I hope your hair doesn't grow that rappidly.....
    or do you sometimes forget to take your wig off?
    is that you papascout?!

he-man-wig.jpg

I'd totally rock that wig! But, alas, no it's not me. :)

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    When I get onion rings, I can't just eat them. i have to eat them in order from smallest to largest, but that's not all... I have to stack them from largest on bottom to smallest on top, season them, and then eat them in order from top to bottom. I seriously can't just reach into a pile of onion rings, grab one, and eat it.

I eat the small ones first too - NORMAL.

Stacking them in descending order - BAT-DOO-DOO-CRAZY! :)

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    When I get onion rings, I can't just eat them. i have to eat them in order from smallest to largest, but that's not all... I have to stack them from largest on bottom to smallest on top, season them, and then eat them in order from top to bottom. I seriously can't just reach into a pile of onion rings, grab one, and eat it.

Holy crap, that is Adrian Monk-level NOT NORMAL. :n00b:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Normal

This is a NECESSITY in a Kenworth. Because there is only hot and cold. The temp is controlled by the pass side window.

Here is mine: I put cheese on my PB+J.

You sir, are a sick man, however, you are dead on about the heaters in kenworths, it's either ice cold or hells furnace, no in between and the floor heat will burn the hair off your legs, but your feet will still be cold! Drives me nuts!
    1/2 normal

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I just thought of another thing I do. When I'm on my computer and my hands are idle (like reading a long email or an article or something) I start playing with my hair and end up holding a piece of it right under my nose across my mouth like a weird moustache. I know this can't be super abnormal because I know several other people who do it. But why do we do this???

My daughter does that, but she is way off the right side of the normal meter, so probably not normal.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    You sir, are a sick man, however, you are dead on about the heaters in kenworths, it's either ice cold or hells furnace, no in between and the floor heat will burn the hair off your legs, but your feet will still be cold! Drives me nuts!
    1/2 normal
    This is true, I work on them lmao.

Top Bottom