Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't have electrical on the Kenworth I drive, just gremlins and electrical tape... Damn thing eats lights like they are diesel fuel, and God forbid IDE have a light out, somebody might "not see" my bright orange truck and cut me off...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My ol' lady is a psychologist, I could have her read through all of these and tell you if you're normal or not. But I'd be willing to bet she'd say "we all have compulsions on one thing or another, and unless it's something that causes physical or emotional harm or extreme stress you're normal."

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    When I shower, I habitually start spitting. I think it started to clear the mucus the hot, moist air I breathed in liberated, but there's also an element of dread of the taste of soap, which extends to a dread of the taste of soap, bodywash, and conditioner.

Just prepping for a shower now makes me salivate in anticipation, like Pavlov's dog.

Not NORMAL!!! How often do you get soap in your mouth while showering???? :): or.... Did you get your mouth washed out with soap as a child?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I live in a 1BR apartment inside the loop, I have a garden, and rain collection system on my balcony, and a kayak hanging off it.
    IMG_20120409_102443.jpg

and this is my bedroom.
    IMG_20130216_234818_zps27dc5228.jpg

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I live in a 1BR apartment inside the loop, I have a garden, and rain collection system on my balcony, and a kayak hanging off it.

and this is my bedroom.
    IMG_20130216_234818_zps27dc5228.jpg

I think if you are not married, you are one step above normal (normal but prepared) Making good use of what little space you have! Only thing I would change would be the color of the bedding! :D Maybe go with something black, or grey with a little red for a pop of color.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    When I get to work I wipe down everything with Lysol wipes before doing anything else. Pens, radio, desk, gun, mags,... Everything. Although I wipe the gun down at home for safety reasons.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Normal

This is a NECESSITY in a Kenworth. Because there is only hot and cold. The temp is controlled by the pass side window.

Here is mine: I put cheese on my PB+J.

I did the cheese on the PB&J back in elementary school. Perhaps you just never grew up. Awesome! You can't grow old if you never grow up. ;)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I post things sometimes and never go back to check for a response. Not trolling. Really. Just don't care what anyone else has to say on a particular topic. Besides. In these navel gazing treads, most people do not read what others post. ;)

Top Bottom