Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I made chocolate chip pancakes yesterday morning. Instead of using syrup I put hot fudge sundae topping on it. The kind you microwave so it was hot & gooey. If I would have had whipped cream I would have added it too. Is this weird or ingenious?

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I made chocolate chip pancakes yesterday morning. Instead of using syrup I put hot fudge sundae topping on it. The kind you microwave so it was hot & gooey. If I would have had whipped cream I would have added it too. Is this weird or ingenious?

I've never had chocolate chip pancakes without whipped cream and hot fudge. I think IHOP even serves them this way (on the menu). So, putting maple syrup on them would be abnormal.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I've never had chocolate chip pancakes without whipped cream and hot fudge. I think IHOP even serves them this way (on the menu). So, putting maple syrup on them would be abnormal.

That's funny because I've never had them with hot fudge and whipped cream... Sounds like a sugar overload! I'm not a big fan of chocalate chip pancakes anyway, my dads banana pancakes were the best!

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I always look at the clock at 9:11 am, 12:34 pm, get out of bed at 3:00 am, do a security check, eat some cookies and milk and go back to bed.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I always look at the clock at 9:11 am, 12:34 pm, get out of bed at 3:00 am, do a security check, eat some cookies and milk and go back to bed.

A little weird.. Maybe a little paranoid? You really get up at 3 every morning and go back to bed? I wouldn't ever get any sleep!

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    A little weird.. Maybe a little paranoid? You really get up at 3 every morning and go back to bed? I wouldn't ever get any sleep!

If you were in the military you would have at some time had to walk a post or do "firewatch" or basically kept a look out at zero dark thirty...unless you were a pogue. Doing patrols, helo ops, run of the mill training that usually occured in the wee hours. Its something that is a normal thing to those who suffer from P**D.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    If you were in the military you would have at some time had to walk a post or do "firewatch" or basically kept a look out at zero dark thirty...unless you were a pogue. Doing patrols, helo ops, run of the mill training that usually occured in the wee hours. Its something that is a normal thing to those who suffer from P**D.

Well, since you put it that way, normal. I used to work with a guy that did a couple tours in Vietnam, he had to have his food And coffee Luke warm so he could just chow it down real fast, he said it was a habit he got into over there because they never knew how much time they would have to eat. Btw, thank you for your service:yesway:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    When I use the microwave I punch in numbers of calibers.....223, 45, 357, 458, etc. Do not use even minutes.

When I reload ammo, have to load every single empty case for a given caliber, even if it means casting one more bullet, or buying some more.

Don

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    When I use the microwave I punch in numbers of calibers.....223, 45, 357, 458, etc. Do not use even minutes.

When I reload ammo, have to load every single empty case for a given caliber, even if it means casting one more bullet, or buying some more.

Don

According to the DSM IV, you're a borderline crack stepper overer. No, you're just :nuts:

Top Bottom