Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shells944

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    thank you. maybe there will be one or those used in a scraps pile, lol. or at least something like it that i can make for him. i actually want to get a sewing machine and make my own clothes, so i might make one of those as well.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    :n00b:not normal! If there's a bug or other creature in my house that doesn't belong it dies! If its outside, I leave it alone, and I hate spiders!!!

Sorry for dunking you Frosty. Here's a book and a new pet to make up for being mean earlier. :D

spiders001_zpsfe8d14ac.jpg

pcspiders_clip_image003_zps263bc5a8.jpg

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    what about foods,
    I put my peas on my cottage cheese, honey on my biscuits and gravy, and corn in my mashed potatoes..:dunno:

1/3rd normal (corn in mashed potatoes: excellent). 2/3rds not so normal (peas on my cottage cheese, honey on my biscuits and gravy), but i've never tried it, so I'm not taking a side.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If I eat something sweet, I cannot drink any soda, coffee, tea etc afterwards without eating something salty to get the sweet taste out of my mouth. For me it's like drinking OJ after brushing your teeth *shudder*

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Probably a cup or two for a five gallon bucket. You'll see the difference when mixing. Use apple scented for smell....

Chalk, fill your pan, add enough chalk to tryingtint, mix by hand.

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Ever since the '89 movie 'Drugstore Cowboy' my GF freaks out if she sees me putting a hat on the bed. It's silly fictional crap from a movie, but even today I dont leave a hat on the bed.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ever since the '89 movie 'Drugstore Cowboy' my GF freaks out if she sees me putting a hat on the bed. It's silly fictional crap from a movie, but even today I dont leave a hat on the bed.

I knew a bartender that would freak out if someone put their hat on the bar.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    IN the winter, I turn the heat on in the truck, as hot as possible and leave it there till I can't stand it anymore, then back down the fan or crack open the passenger window a little.

NORMAL. I do the same thing! :rockwoot:

I do the same thing. it's terrible, and probably the reason I get a cold so often..

You guys are friggen weird. Remind me not to get into a car with you. lol

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If I eat something sweet, I cannot drink any soda, coffee, tea etc afterwards without eating something salty to get the sweet taste out of my mouth. For me it's like drinking OJ after brushing your teeth *shudder*

Wait.....you can eat ice cream but can't have an A&W root beer with it?

Yeah that's weird dude. :n00b:

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've got one for you:

I have to have my morning coffee out of an approved coffee mug.

It has to keep the temperature well, contain the right amount of coffee, and not have the "new coffee mug taste" to it. There are three approved mugs at my house currently. If you pour my coffee into something else, I'll retrieve one of the approved mugs and pour the coffee you gave me in it......

Hiding my coffee mugs is a great way to get waterboarded...with hot coffee... until you tell me where they are.

Edit: All this talk of coffee makes me want to go make some.....

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    I've got one for you:

It has to keep the temperature well, contain the right amount of coffee, and not have the "new coffee mug taste" to it. There are three approved mugs at my house currently. If you pour my coffee into something else, I'll retrieve one of the approved mugs and pour the coffee you gave me in it......

Hiding my coffee mugs is a great way to get waterboarded...with hot coffee... until you tell me where they are.

I'm not positive, but I think that might be normal.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I've got one for you:

I do this, but to add to the weird factor, I use the same cup for days at a time, just rinsing with water between coffee sessions... It "seasons" the cup :laugh:

Top Bottom