• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    Let me hear about Motorcycle gangs in Indiana. Stories, sightings, run ins, you name it. I live in Sons of Silence territory in Terre Haute, spotted one today.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Devils Desiples are my friends.
    And a really good bunch of guys if you get to know them.
    They are in the Michiana area

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I haven't seen any gangs around here. The Invaders Motorcycle Club have a chapter not far from me. I see them around the Cedar Lake area. I don't bother them and they don't bother me.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    These guys are scary.
    moped_1a.jpg

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I flipped of a bunch of Kentucky Gunrunners for cutting me off. They are the goofiest looking bunch of bikers.

LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    I know that there has been affiliated biker gangs stealing bikes up in NW IN lately same as last year...A friend had his bike stolen up at Quaker Steak and Lube in portage last year at bike night...Thats all i have to say is make sure you have your Gap insurance on your bike to cover the rest of your loan....alarms are flashy lights that do not stop anyone from grabbing your bike just a 400.00 dollar accessory.. Had a friend get pulled over by a motorcycle gang because he was wearing black and white colors of a local up in lake county and was asked who he was with...have invaders, outlaws by me....leave them alone and they will leave you alone....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know that there has been affiliated biker gangs stealing bikes up in NW IN lately same as last year...A friend had his bike stolen up at Quaker Steak and Lube in portage last year at bike night...Thats all i have to say is make sure you have your Gap insurance on your bike to cover the rest of your loan....alarms are flashy lights that do not stop anyone from grabbing your bike just a 400.00 dollar accessory.. Had a friend get pulled over by a motorcycle gang because he was wearing black and white colors of a local up in lake county and was asked who he was with...have invaders, outlaws by me....leave them alone and they will leave you alone....

Does not compute.

Wonder if anybody has ever told them that black and white aren't colors.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    several years ago, my mom was on her way to Wed. night church services with one of her elderly friends, and the friends car broke down (ran out of gas) along a secluded rd. Two Outlaws pulled up and scared the living crap outta the both of them at first, but one stayed with them while the other rode a few miles down the road and got a can of gas for em'. They gassed up the car for them, wouldn't take a dime for their trouble and went on their way. I've had a few buddies over the years who where members of different MCs, and never had any problems with any of them.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I thought indy was outlaws territory???

Indy has

Outlaws
    Sons of Silence
    Vigilantes
    Cussacks
    Mars Hill Charity Riders

and probably a dozen more that I have never heard of before.
    and as stated above for the most part if you leave them alone they leave you alone , don't screw with their bikes , and don't screw with their old ladies.

Top Bottom