• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I think we should all send a letter to Senator Coats and show him our support of him standing up for our gun rights. Im sure these guys get tons of negative mail and showing him we appreciate his conviction would be considerate.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I think we should all send a letter to Senator Coats and show him our support of him standing up for our gun rights. Im sure these guys get tons of negative mail and showing him we appreciate his conviction would be considerate.
    Personally, I think he's a strong leader.

Crocodator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Hancock County
    I just sent him a short note through his website:

Senator Coats,

This is just a brief note to thank you for standing firm in defense of the Constitution during yesterday's assault on our Second Amendment freedoms.

President Obama is threatening you and your colleagues, but I want you to be aware that many of us in Indiana have been paying close attention to this debate and we support you. The Democrats have thrown around some numbers claiming that the American people supported yesterday's amendments, but at least within the circle of people I know throughout Indiana that isn't true.

Thank you for standing strong in the face of bullying and threats, and thank you for accurately representing the will of your constituents.

-{Crocodator}

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Your are right and I did. I also sent all of them a letter before the vote letting them know that we vote and that we were watching how they vote!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I did and also sent Donnelly a letter of disdain

Same here. I informed Senator Donnelly that he lost my vote.

I guess I should make a slight edit. I sent a thank-you to Coats and a "no thanks Donnelly I don't want you representing me anymore" letter to him.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom