• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I just looked on Facebook and one of my liberal friends had posted a reminder to contact your Senators and tell them how you do not want armed persons in schools. Now, I for one am a school teacher and I believe we should have them in our schools.

So, I responded to their post with, "Thanks for reminding me" and promptly wrote to my Senators/Representatives urging them to vote yes on this bill :D. It is easy to find out who are the people that represent you, here,
    IGA District Lookup Service

Anyway, I know you may disagree with me and do the same thing, but thought I would pass along the thought.

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    I've got no problem with armed guards in schools .. but I have a problem with the government MANDATING armed guards in schools. Every school is different. My $.02. YMMV

Vicfirth01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am for them mandating it. The government in Indiana is at least trying to legislate something that is worth legislating, or worrying about, unlike Washington D.C. Indiana is going after the problem, not going after good quality americans' rights to bear arms. I am ok with my tax money getting spent in away that protects my most valuable possessions, my children!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom