• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Levi's has chosen their preferred demographic. Remember a year or two or three ago, they began catering to the lefty/millenial/ types. I wish I could remember that slogan they had in those commercials.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Levi's has chosen their preferred demographic. Remember a year or two or three ago, they began catering to the lefty/millenial/ types. I wish I could remember that slogan they had in those commercials.

Levis, many years ago, staunchly supported the homosexual agenda, I quit wearing their over priced jeans then. As was stated above, I don`t go ANYWHERE unarmed, and my billfold stays with me and my gun. You all vote with your money, so just refuse to support those who are against your gun rights.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We know lots of "liberal thinkers" share the mistaken belief that people carrying guns means danger. Truth is, in some cases, they are right. However, as we also know, that's about the people not about the guns and the people they need to worry about don't care about the law, some goofy CEO's plea, or GFZ signs. It's worrisome that people like this Levi's CEO think words can make them safe in an increasingly unsafe world.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Wasn't it something like: "Don't worry about what every one else thinks you look like, those skinny jeans look GREAT on you. . .trust us!"

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Levis, many years ago, staunchly supported the homosexual agenda, I quit wearing their over priced jeans then. As was stated above, I don`t go ANYWHERE unarmed, and my billfold stays with me and my gun. You all vote with your money, so just refuse to support those who are against your gun rights.

Too bad that never works. You see, we are the 1%'ers. 99% of gun owners don't think like that so it has no effect on business or manufacturers. And these businesses know that. If just 50% of gun owners really voted with their dollars then businesses wouldn't pull these stunts and advertise it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Doesn't know their demographic? You're kidding me, right?

levis-skinny-row2.jpg

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Too bad that never works. You see, we are the 1%'ers. 99% of gun owners don't think like that so it has no effect on business or manufacturers. And these businesses know that. If just 50% of gun owners really voted with their dollars then businesses wouldn't pull these stunts and advertise it.

Interesting the statistics you provide, I just wonder where they come from.

I CAN tell you, that it works 100% of the time with me. I can only control myself, and NO anti-gun business gets any of my dollars, ever.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Interesting the statistics you provide, I just wonder where they come from.

I CAN tell you, that it works 100% of the time with me. I can only control myself, and NO anti-gun business gets any of my dollars, ever.

Too bad you don't represent 100% of all gun owners. You're just one person. Like I said the proof it doesn't work is that businesses keep doing this. Why would they continue such practices that cost them enough money to amount to a hill of beans? I'm not saying don't vote with your dollars

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Too bad you don't represent 100% of all gun owners. You're just one person. Like I said the proof it doesn't work is that businesses keep doing this. Why would they continue such practices that cost them enough money to amount to a hill of beans? I'm not saying don't vote with your dollars

Still wondering where your statistics came from...oh well, matters not anyway. As I said, I can only control me...that and anyone else I can potentially influence. But if nothing else, I have my values and ethics intact.

Top Bottom