Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The Ruger SR1911.

Can I see that 1911?
    Why?
    I'd like to test the trigger & see how it feels.
    Sorry, it's my only one.

Went to Busco and bought a different 1911. Maybe the SR1911 is better than mine, but if I can't try then I won't buy.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Went to Busco and bought a different 1911.

Sweet! Which one did you get? You must have gone after 1pm, because I'd have KNOWN if [STRIKE]one of my favorites[/STRIKE] a 1911 sold. Lane left then, too...so you probably didn't get to see him, but I told him you mentioned him! He said if your screen name is your initial/name, it sounds familiar to him. Stop in on a weekday evening if you want to catch him...but not Fridays.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I'm not going to say. I'm sure if you have been to both you would know which one. The crazy thing is that I have bought two guns there.

Scott

Gotta be Phoenix, Peddler wouldn't do that. Phoenix only stays open because the owner runs his main business out of the store as well. A lot of times the door is locked and you have to knock to be "let in", ala Red Jacket, lol.
    I haven't been there for a couple years now and have no intention of ever going back, was never treated great, and they were never very helpful. Basically had a "what you see is what we got, and we ain't gonna get you nuttin' special" attitude...

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I knew it was not the Primitive Peddler. I have done a lot of business with Shannon, and he always shows me the new toys when I go in. Caroline at Phoenix always treated my Dad good but acted like she was to good to talk to me. I have not been back since Dad has passed.

Top Bottom