• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I hope he does it and he gets arrested. And sued. Why is it people like that don't realize that they are a bigger threat to "public safety" than an honest citizen with a gun? Oh yeah, because they are loony toons.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I hope he does it and he gets arrested. And sued. Why is it people like that don't realize that they are a bigger threat to "public safety" than an honest citizen with a gun? Oh yeah, because they are loony toons.
    :+1:

Mike Malloy has made actionable threats against the public. He needs to be charged and prosecuted for doing so. What a douchebag.
    :+1:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    "I'll just put on a berserk act."

For the "berserk" part he would not, in fact, actually need to act/pretend in order to achieve a 100% believable performance of what is obviously his baseline everyday mental condition... :nuts: :runaway: :rolleyes: :nuts:

Wouldn't it be awesome if this brainiac actually pulled this stunt, only to have the cops roll up to see the gun-owner(s) looking at the Lunatic Libtard like this...

2103-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid-arent-you.jpg

...and the nut-case looking like this...

liberal-tolerance-rant.jpg

...and going violently berserk (to use his own term) in the burning heat of his childish self-righteousness, thus forcing the cops to shoot and dirt-nap his dumb ass??!? It would be great for the LOLs!! :laugh: :lmfao: :laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes, shouting louder, more insane things to get attention and make people angry. It's called the "Sean Hannity" school of radio. This is Hannity + about 25%, but it's clear Malloy is learning from the "master".

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I see, kind of like calling in a fake bomb threat. That will go over well. Of course all calls are traced, and if any citizen or officer is killed, he will do life in prison for being part of it. I have wondered when someone will drop a pack of firecrackers into the area where several are open carrying the AR's in the low ready position.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    In addition to "going berserk" in front of some gun owners, wouldn't wanting to shoot an NRA member be considered a threat? Couldn't he have been arrested for for making the threat, even if he didn't plan on carrying it out?

Cra-cra-cra crazy person!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I've often wondered this myself. Here's a real genuine public safety hero on the mic! Back in March, the schmuck threatened (since he's so anti) to arm himself and pursue an NRA Board member and shoot them. Fast forward to June and he's calling armed citizens yahoos and conspiring in his own mind on ways to get them killed.
    Arm yourselves legally folks because there's no shortage of this kind of think tank in today's society.

Top Bottom