• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Excellent! Of course, the full segment will never again see the light of day on that or any other network; we'll be treated to an "edited" version that makes Joe Zamudio out as a crazy gun nut. Thanks for finding and posting the segment..it's good to see people talk plainly about our freedoms and the necessity, sometimes, of putting down a rabid animal.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I was watching this initially when it aired on TV. When Ed started talking about how he owned rifles I thought it was going to be OK, but then he said that he has never owned a pistol and that he wouldn't know what to do with 30 rounds. Once he said that, I instantly turned it off. Looks like I should have endured Ed's uninformed gun smack talk and watched the rest of the segment.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Wow! Joe said that he almost shot the guy holding the gun (around 5:06)? The interviewer was talking at the same Joe was, and it's a little garbled. Instead, he decided to grab the guy's arm. When I hear about situations like that, I wonder if I could think as fast as Joe. I'm glad he did.

Actually, I disagree with Joe's choice of words, that he "almost shot" the guy holding the gun, as I don't think Joe ever drew his weapon. A better choice of words would have been "at first I thought the guy holding the gun was the shooter" but then again, I don't think Joe had anyone to vet his statements before talking to the press.

Anyway, a very brave guy and exemplary citizen and gun owner.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Joe was alright and did and said the right things.

But... he was "late to the party". By the time he got there, others already had the gunman pinned.

Joe even admits that he was ready to shoot the guy holding the weapon.

Reminder to self; don't pick up a firearm in situation like this, lest you be shot yourself.

Best part was what he said at the end to Ed.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    It just defies logic that the gunman would whine about people hurting his arm after he just shot and killed numerous people.

Obviously he's nuts. But he's stupid too.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Ed says he owns lots of "rifles" because he hunts and fishes. He owns a 10, 12, and 20 ga. He discredits himself right off the bat and then gets his lunch ate. I love it. I was watching his show tonight for about 30 seconds. He was talking about Sarah Palin's use of blood libel and how it was uncalled for then proceeded to call her stupid. So much for toning it down.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Joe seems like a great all american guy. He was overly respectful and keeps a cool head. Late to the show or not he did something alot wouldn't and he makes me feel good that there are still good honest people in America.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ed says he owns lots of "rifles" because he hunts and fishes. He owns a 10, 12, and 20 ga. He discredits himself right off the bat and then gets his lunch ate. I love it. I was watching his show tonight for about 30 seconds. He was talking about Sarah Palin's use of blood libel and how it was uncalled for then proceeded to call her stupid. So much for toning it down.

He always does this when talking about gun control. It usually sounds something like: "I'm a Hunter! I own guns! I live that lifestyle! I just don't see why anybody needs a semi-automatic handgun that's only for killing people!"

Nothing is more repugnant to me than hearing the words "hunting" or "hunter" when the 2nd Amendment mentioned. Nothing against any of you hunters, but the 2nd Amendment and hunting are completely unrelated.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I personally LOVED the part when he said we need to do something about "under treated mental illness among our veterans, and other mentally ill Americans" (1:01) Sure seemed he was trying to imply something.....maybe I'm reading too much into it.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Wow! Joe said that he almost shot the guy holding the gun (around 5:06)? The interviewer was talking at the same Joe was, and it's a little garbled. Instead, he decided to grab the guy's arm. When I hear about situations like that, I wonder if I could think as fast as Joe. I'm glad he did.

Actually, I disagree with Joe's choice of words, that he "almost shot" the guy holding the gun, as I don't think Joe ever drew his weapon. A better choice of words would have been "at first I thought the guy holding the gun was the shooter" but then again, I don't think Joe had anyone to vet his statements before talking to the press.

Anyway, a very brave guy and exemplary citizen and gun owner.

He seemed a little bit rattled to me. Just a bit distant; so he spoke quite well. Probably better than I would after a situation like that.

I personally LOVED the part when he said we need to do something about "under treated mental illness among our veterans, and other mentally ill Americans" (1:01) Sure seemed he was trying to imply something.....maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I'm not sure I'd read that far into it. He's dumb enough without us digging deeper.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    He seemed a little bit rattled to me. Just a bit distant; so he spoke quite well. Probably better than I would after a situation like that.

considering the situation, he probably hasn't slept all that well in the last week.

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    So, Ed has A LOT of guns and uses them to hunt but doesn't see the point in owning a pistol. Did I hear him also say "I couldn't imagine having a firearm" and "I guess their used to protect people"? This guy is a complete joke.

Guns=Firearms and does law enforcement not use pistols to protect themselves and others.

Top Bottom