• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Has anyone heard if IC 35-47-2-4 is going to be amended to remove the lifetime carry permit from the code? My brother in-law just said that a co-worker went to get his prints taken for his permit and the lady doing the fingerprints told him the law for lifetime carry was up in January. :dunno:

I told him that it would be up to the Governor to amend it and I dont see Pence doing that!

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    There is no provision in the Indiana Code that makes it temporary. No, it is not "up" in January and it is not being removed.

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Yea, I knew it was all B.S. and I told him that is was all crap. His 4 year permit is up in July and I told him you had to wait until at least 6 months before you can renew you permit to UPGRADE to the lifetime carry! :rockwoot:

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Has anyone heard if IC 35-47-2-4 is going to be amended to remove the lifetime carry permit from the code? My brother in-law just said that a co-worker went to get his prints taken for his permit and the lady doing the fingerprints told him the law for lifetime carry was up in January. :dunno:

I told him that it would be up to the Governor to amend it and I dont see Pence doing that!

I just renewed my 4 year a couple of months ago with a lifetime. Don't see how they can turn around and take it from me.:ar15:

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg

Yes I have heard it. I heard it just this week on Facebook. One of my friends on their said he heard the same thing. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those rumors that will never stop being spread, and there will always be people that believe it & spread it further, without finding out the truth before they do.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yep, the lifetime is being revoked by Obama and hte UN. Everyone will have to face the death panel before getting any medical treatment. The furnaces at the Amtrak station for the internment camps have been refurbished and are ready to go. The military is being trained to take out domestic targets. A chinese missle blew up the houses in Greenwood and Obama is going to create martial law to remain in power indefinately.

did I cover all of them?

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Yep, the lifetime is being revoked by Obama and hte UN. Everyone will have to face the death panel before getting any medical treatment. The furnaces at the Amtrak station for the internment camps have been refurbished and are ready to go. The military is being trained to take out domestic targets. A chinese missle blew up the houses in Greenwood and Obama is going to create martial law to remain in power indefinately.

did I cover all of them?

Darn, you are good! I don't think you missed one of them!:rockwoot:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN

It is not going to change any time soon, but if it ever did, you would want to be among those who are "grandfathered in".

Also, hello from another Goshen area Colts fan.

Top Bottom