Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    SOLD!! Thanks INGO :)I have a like new in box Ruger LCP with the box and all of the stuff it comes with from the factory as well as a Laserlyte side mounted laser for sale or trade. It has had 50 rounds fired, and has since served as a pocket carry gun since I have owned it. It has two magazines, one of which has an extended finger magazine base. It also comes with an Uncle Georges leather wallet pocket holster that I used solely for carrying this gun. I had to carve a hole in the backside of the holster to accommodate the laser button switch as with out the hole, the laser could inadvertently switch on and run down the batteries. This gun shows some wear from carry but not much as you can see in the pics. I have a new pocket carry gun that I use now and this LCP just sits.
    Included in the package is the laserlyte packaging, spare batteries, and allen wrench to sight in the laser if it needs it. The laser alone cost me $95.00 and tax when purchased. I could easily sell just the gun for $275. I will sell the entire package, including a mag full of 90 grain Federal Hydroshock low recoil ammo for the low low price of $315 for the entire package if you drive to me to pick it up!! To break down the cost of each item: Gun would be $290 (Lowest price I found new), $45 for the wallet holster; $89.00 for laser (lowest Pricing I found); and $.85 per round of Hydrashok ammo; for a total cost of this package of $430.00. $315.00 for this package is a more than fair price. I live in LaPorte County and want this deal to take place as close to me as possible. This gun was post recall in case anyone wants to know. It fired perfect straight from the box. I failed to get a pic of the other side of the gun but it looks as good as the one shown, I promise. As far as trades, make an offer. I like all guns.I also will consider knives for trade. Really want OTF auto knives or auto side folders, but flippers considered as well. I am also looking for a good 12 gauge pump or semi auto shotgun.
    Now for the pics:

As per the rules, please use the PM system for any questions, comments and etc.! And as always, thanks INGO :ingo:

Last edited:

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    This is a great carry package! Ready to shove into your pocket, including ammo, and at a great price point! I could possibly be talked down a little if you come to me to get it.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Someone sent me a PM advising they were interested in the gun and would buy it this weekend. For some unknown reason, I deleted that message. Who ever it was please PM me again...bump

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom