THIS
    SANY2057.jpg

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Really? All this collective gun knowledge and you people don't know an HK33 when you see it? Nice build, samot. Do you bend your own flats?
    Actually..... well i guess it kinda is a 33, or was a 33 :D It is now a HK53k
    .223..... It was built from a old HK33 parts kit A SW reciever & a few US parts, very fun to shoot, eaisier to see if you keep the flash hider on it :D:D but for some reason i like to remove it more often then not:dunno:
    I am im the process of building the same gun in .308, HK51k :ar15: 4'' barrel .308 should be fun!!!!!!!!

I have bent a couple flats, but not for these 2 builds. i have a few 9mm flats left to build 3 of the MP5 configurations HK94, MP5n SBR, & MP5k, not sure if i will bend them or not

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I purchased a V51P pistol about a months ago. I have not yet had a chance to shoot it but I imagine it will be a lot of fun. But then again without a stock mounted to it it probably kicks like a mule. So, I'll guess I have to wait on paperwork ...

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    thanks for all the compliments fellas..... That lil SBR has taken alot of patience, time & cash. But its fun as hell.

Now its time to build one in .308, I will start another thread with all the parts before the build :rockwoot: :ar15:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Actually..... well i guess it kinda is a 33, or was a 33 :D It is now a HK53k
    .223..... It was built from a old HK33 parts kit A SW reciever & a few US parts, very fun to shoot, eaisier to see if you keep the flash hider on it :D:D but for some reason i like to remove it more often then not:dunno:
    I am im the process of building the same gun in .308, HK51k :ar15: 4'' barrel .308 should be fun!!!!!!!!

I have bent a couple flats, but not for these 2 builds. i have a few 9mm flats left to build 3 of the MP5 configurations HK94, MP5n SBR, & MP5k, not sure if i will bend them or not

Ah, gotcha! I was just about to comment that the flash suppressor doesn't seem to work very well!

Top Bottom