0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A shame the only other group that can manage the votes to win is the Democrats. I'm not saying I wouldn't want a Libertarian to win; I'm saying their just isn't the public presence needed to. They're still doing better than most any other third party though.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    uhg....and the amount of airtime that the networks give him just shows the way that the left tries to paint us all...we shouldnt stand for this

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The man has become a RINO. Mark Levin calls him Lindsey Grahamnesty to remind us of his position on that issue, and that he is not a conservative. How he keeps getting re-elected is beyond me. He is part of the Republican establishment along with McCain, McConnell, Cantor, Boehner, and many others who will be the death of the party.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    The man has become a RINO. Mark Levin calls him Lindsey Grahamnesty to remind us of his position on that issue, and that he is not a conservative. How he keeps getting re-elected is beyond me. He is part of the Republican establishment along with McCain, McConnell, Cantor, Boehner, and many others who will be the death of the party.

truth

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

If he agrees with all the Republican leaders, why is he a Republican-In-Name-Only? Sounds like a good party member to me.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    This guy continues to show why the gop is becoming irrelevant. He's insane and playing to the insane wing of his party. If he did get his way and we go to war with Iran I say he and his children should be in the first wave of troops to hit the ground. His supporters and anyone who voted for him should be there right beside him.

Lindsey Graham Wants War with Iran at the End of the Summer - Connor Simpson - The Atlantic Wire

WHY, would HE, want war with ANYBODY ????? Wasn't it him, and Ruddman, that cut the Military, and CLOSED Bases ?????

Top Bottom