• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sinco0214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    A great range around Terre Haute is Seelyville Conservation Center. Plenty of space multiple ranges and fishing in between.

Sinco0214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    My son I interested in competing on a college rifle team. Anyone know of any colleges or universities that offer a rifle team?

jmo2003bu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got to spend an hour out at Fox Prairie Gun Club today in Noblesville for the first time shooting my AR and sighting in a new scope for my shotgun. Great range and Jeff is really nice guy! I love that when you reserve the range, you're the only group there. If you're on the north side of Indy I highly recommend checking it out.

nobek102

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    I like Wilbur wright it's public and free... Only con is handgun range is a little long for new shooters at 25yards

theboilermaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    F.W.
    Have iPhone? Search Where to Shoot in Apps Store... Was Freebie and come back with even most of the obscure places...

Near Indy for "public range" would have to be IndyTradingPost... Otherwise I'd highly recommend finding a "private" club if you plan to shot more than 2-3 times a year as you'll deal with far less and far more friendly people at the range.

Thanks! never heard about this app before. Great info!

tusarkhan93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2014
    Dhaka, Bngladesh
    Can any one tell me where is shooting area for training shooting. And important is shooting range. I want to know about this. If shooting range is not important then why they are not training every where.

ArevaloSocom

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2014
    Hobart
    I've wore out my fingers googling for shooting ranges near Schererville, IN. I just moved here from Missouri and I need to find a good outdoor rifle range that has at least a 100 yard line. 200+ would be even better. please help! :dunno:

Jasper Pulski Fish and Wildlife range. DNR range.

They have a 225yrd range.

GLimbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ha! I feel similar. In 80's as a kid, we had 1300 acres. Now I live in a subdivision on a 0.24 acre lot. So I plink 1,000's of .177's in the yard. Sadly, my kids never got to shoot a .410 rabbit hunting or a 30.06 deer hunting. Oh well, they can't understand how I lived before texting.

Top Bottom