• ...and so much more!
  • gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    And that's why I pray to the SUN god.

Yuo might wanna lern 2 spel b4 taking on klimat chainge. You'd have more credibilty. More, but not much. :D

Sometimes I can be such a dick....most times

The joys of typing on an iPad that constantly corrects (incorrectly) your words, and not proof reading before I post.

Thanks for watching out for my credibility.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So this is why they quit making Wiedemen and Falls City Beer. I knew it.:D

I vaguely remember some really nasty hangovers from slight over-indulgence of Wiedemen. To think that was really caused by driving a big gas hog back in the day.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They forgot about the Polar Bears all dying...remember all those commercials an the little girl says to her daddy..."..what about the Polar Bears daddy?"

Turns out in 1973 Polar bear pop. were the lowest at 5000.....about the start of "the global warming"....an since then they have increased an are still growing an are now over 25,000.......hmmmmmn. Seems the bears like it. :cool:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    There is a large orb in the sky and it gives off heat and sometimes it flares up and heats up and sometimes it cools down a little.
    Does it have a name? Gadzooks!! :):

By the way, I'm sure global warming is responsible for my gaining weight and losing hair. Would you folks stop heating your houses and driving your cars before it's too late!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    They forgot about the Polar Bears all dying...remember all those commercials an the little girl says to her daddy..."..what about the Polar Bears daddy?"

Turns out in 1973 Polar bear pop. were the lowest at 5000.....about the start of "the global warming"....an since then they have increased an are still growing an are now over 25,000.......hmmmmmn. Seems the bears like it. :cool:
    "See, man, that's umm, like, all part of a diabolical plot by those evil, greedy capitalist pigs, those purveyors of violence, to increase the polar bear population only to sell more guns and arm the bears."

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Let's store some of Winter's cold underground and cool our houses with it in the summer, and vice versa. Problem solved. Who's wid me?

p.s. assuming the method of storage consumes less energy than the exchange itself.

And now for peace in the Middle East. If the 2 sides can't learn to share, then take it away from both until they can (semi-global time-out).

Have I missed anything ?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Actually, there is.

There are still people who will argue that the Earth is flat.
    I don't care how many polar bears there are. Well, I do, but not for the purpose of this debate.

I am not interested in restarting this debate (and I hope neither are you). :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    And the common thread is "Only the government can save us." The real shame is that the hysteria takes the attention away from very real problems of pollution that actually harms people. Pollution is something that we can reduce without killing the entire economy or having government control everything. Most people don't realize that government is unquestionably the largest polluter, at least until the BP oil disaster. Governmental polluters hide behind sovereign immunity and avoid being sued and required to clean up their own mess. Most industries have been required to clean up and stop producing so much pollution but between the military and municipal sewage facilities failures our government is still poisoning air and water without much constraint. Global climate change is just a power grab by people who make money off of it and who think they know best how to run the world.

Can you give some examples, please?

I know from personal experience that both the Active Army and National Guard have pollution remediation programs in place that they take seriously.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    There are still people who will argue that the Earth is flat.
    I don't care how many polar bears there are. Well, I do, but not for the purpose of this debate.

I am not interested in restarting this debate (and I hope neither are you). :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If you don't want the debate, don't post a statement at odds with reality. :):

All I said was that there is a debate about the veracity of earth's temps creeping upward. Not everybody is convinced they are.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If you don't want the debate, don't post a statement at odds with reality. :):

All I said was that there is a debate about the veracity of earth's temps creeping upward. Not everybody is convinced they are.

Some folks will never be convinced no matter how much proof is shown. I don't argue with people who ignore the data. Of course, they will find some errant #'s or studies, and be convinced that all the data must be wrong or there's a conspiracy. That is more a world view than a real argument. There will always be another side to an argument, but that doesn't make them equivalent in veracity. Sorry it took me 5 days to get back. It's been a rough week and I do have a life. Some might argue this.:D

Last edited:

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    I'd be a lot more convinced if Al Gore wasn't becoming a millionaire behind it, and was actually
    conserving energy .His own house has 20 times the carbon footprint of the average home.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Only a Rambone thread could get more posts in a week almost three years after it was made, than when it was started. WTF?

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    There's been an update, global warming has caused this thread to come back alive. My wife's *****iness is also contributed to global warming.

Top Bottom