• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Wife mentioned going to little nashville this weekend. What kind of stores are there. Are there any bars or any kind of night life there?

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    There is a thread of 3 gun shop reviews here, complete with pics. Plan to ride the bike down again this summer, new reason to go again

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Big woods pizza is really good, and it's also a brewery, so plenty to drink there. Numerous wineries offering tastings, a small restaurant behind the Mcdonalds, Pine room Tavern I think, has good food and had a decent beer selection last time I was there. Bear wallow distillery is well worth checking into, it's a small place, but has a really nice tasting room and they offer tours of the distillery process. Plenty to do there, plus Brown county state park is right there.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    There was a place down there call "Little Nashville Opry".
    It burnt down several years ago. I have heard they were going to rebuild.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Big woods pizza is really good, and it's also a brewery, so plenty to drink there. Numerous wineries offering tastings, a small restaurant behind the Mcdonalds, Pine room Tavern I think, has good food and had a decent beer selection last time I was there. Bear wallow distillery is well worth checking into, it's a small place, but has a really nice tasting room and they offer tours of the distillery process. Plenty to do there, plus Brown county state park is right there.

where is the bear wallow distillery? walking distance from downtown?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    It burnt down several years ago. I have heard they were going to rebuild.

And I heard Andy Rogers didn't have a part in it too. Yeah......

IDK, place is just a grass and weed filled parking lot now. Haven't heard anything about rebuilding it, but then again, I don't go into Nashville

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Bean Blossom

Go to Bean Blossom .....The Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground is centrally located in Brown Country Indiana. The park is home of the Bill Monroe Memorial Bluegrass Festival – the oldest, continuous running bluegrass festival in the world and the home of the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Hall of Fame & Museum.

I believe the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Hall of Fame & Museum and gift shop is open 10-4 Mon-Sat

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Whatever happened to the hilljack who attacked the Chinese exchange student?

I always thought N-ville was scenic and all, but that was bizarre...

1) I take offense to the hilljack comment ;) No saying it isn't true but the only people who can call me the "H" word are other "H" words

2) IDK. After the attack the story just kinda went away and haven't heard anything about it. Checked the Democrat's website and this was front page

Judge: Nashville man not competent to stand trial ? Brown County Democrat

So.....he's still bat sh*t crazy

Nashville has changed a lot over the years, there's a lot more enticing places to go now (micro brews) but it just gets more touristy each year. Lot of my family grew up in Nashville when it was "the" place to be and it sure changed by the time I got there and it's changed a lot since then too. The Sheriff's log in the Democrat is always good for laughs. From the outside I'm sure Nashville is a cool place, but when you're in the vicinity all the time, there's just a ton of dysfunctionality in BC

Top Bottom