• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Had my girly Kershaw with me and saw that the Kershaw booth was engraving theirs. They said they'd do mine.

image_zpsf7077480.jpg

renov8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Indy
    We went on Saturday and it was really crowded by 10 am. There is too much stuff to see in only one day. I would like to go again but do not want to fight the crowd. I did not see any protestors. Parked at Lucas Oil for $10.00. There is a lot of way cool stuff to see. Even with the crowds, it was worth going. I recommend it.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    CMMG has some cool products. We talked to Adam about their PDW in 300 blk and 2 ARs in 308

[video=youtube;x6KQqb80UCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6KQqb80UCg&list=UUJSduOBartV-5w5nM1ajZHA&feature=share[/video]

Was the mighty Fenway running the camera? I stopped when I saw the Ingo patch on the cameraman shook his hand and let him know I am also a Ingo member.

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Went with my wife on Saturday had a great time. parked to the west of Lucas and walked about 1/4 mile.
    Tried to see as much as we could, saw most of it.
    Talked to Jeff from GunBlast on youtube.
    Saw
    Jerry Miculek, R Lee Ermey, Hickock 45, and Eric (IV8888)
    Spoke with the women from the USA shooting team

Bought
    a backpack for all the literature and freebies (should have brought one)
    Lunch for two.
    My wife picked up a couple of challenge coins from Northwest Territorial Mint

Didn't see many OC there was a couple both carrying AR pistols in an american flag
    motif.
    Had a couple of people ask about my sidearm and one vendor congratulated me on OCing.

Had a great time and if I lived closer I would go back today.

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    We had a great time yesterday. I ran into Mr. Colion Noir and got my picture taken with him. Also got a picture taken with Adrianna from Kahr Arms and an autographed poster. Found a nice deal on a Boyt gun case that retails at $100 for $50. Bought a N82 pro for my CM9 and a couple of souvenirs. I was hoping to get some Magpul 20 rounders since I have quite a few 30s but they didn't bring any :(. All in all it was what I expected and more.

:rockwoot:

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    We had a great time yesterday. I ran into Mr. Colion Noir and got my picture taken with him. Also got a picture taken with Adrianna from Kahr Arms and an autographed poster. Found a nice deal on a Boyt gun case that retails at $100 for $50. Bought a N82 pro for my CM9 and a couple of souvenirs. I was hoping to get some Magpul 20 rounders since I have quite a few 30s but they didn't bring any :(. All in all it was what I expected and more.

:rockwoot:

I asked the same question at the Magpul booth and I was disappointed as well. Dang

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We talked to Adam from Sig today about the MPX pistol.

[video=youtube_share;9rOEEnFr3B8]http://youtu.be/9rOEEnFr3B8[/video]

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here's Gunny and me... This show was a great time and I can't wait for the next one!

IMG_20140427_194116.jpg

Note me OCing my G19 which I did for all three days with nothing but positive comments.

Top Bottom