• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    Trade Pending on another Forum.... Thanks!

Up for sale or trade is my recently purchased Ed Brown Kobra Carry in lightweight. I am the original purchaser and bought it at a local gun shop 4-5 months ago. I have carried it less than 5x and have only 35 rounds through it. I'm not in a situation where I need to sell or trade. I planned on replacing my Wilson Combat Ultralight carry but really can't feel a difference in weight. The Kobra comes in commander sized package and is dead accurate. Surprisingly, the recoil is unbelievably soft. I will sell this awesome pistol for $2,200.00. You will see these list on other websites for $3,200.00 new! My trade value will be $2500.00. I am willing to accept multiple firearms in trade or firearms plus cash. Really interested in a FNX 45 Tactical or HK USP Tactical. Other firearms will be considered. I am willing to travel for the right deal. I will need to see IN drivers license & LTCH for proof of residency. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Below are the specs of this beautiful 1911.

• 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander Bobtail® frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
    • 7075 Aluminium frame and Bobtail®housing. All other components steel, identical to steel version Kobra Carry.
    • Weight: approximately 27 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
    • Exclusive snakeskin treatment on forestrap, and aluminum Bobtail®housing. A beautiful, unique, and snag free gripping surface.
    • Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
    • Matte finished slide for low glare, with snakeskin on rear of slide only.
    • Ledge style U-notch plain black rear sight with .156 notch, for fast aquisition of close targets. Fixed dovetail front night sight with high visibility white outlines.
    • Slim wood grips for a thinner width.
    • "LW" insignia on slide, which stands for "Lightweight".

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom