WTS/WTT: LNIB Glock 26 with standard sights. $450- Greenwood and Beech Grove area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    LNIB Gen 3 Glock 26 with standard sights. $450- Greenwood and Beech Grove area.

No pics, it looks just like the new ones you can buy in the stores for 550 plus tax. The gun was shot 20x and put away for the wife to use, she prefers the LCP so it's time for this safe queen to go. Comes with box, loader, paperwork from the factory and 2 10 round mags I need more room! Who really NEEDS 3 glock 26's? lol. Gen 3, I've had several people ask. $450 or trade for AR upper, Aimpoint, 223/5.56 ammo, 9, 40, 45 ammo, 308 win ammo, Ruger takedown with threaded barrel, SW M&P22 rifle, Glock 19 or 17 gen 3, especially RTF2 models. No small children or ex wives will be accepted as payment unless they come with a 100k plus salary. I'd like to see your pink slip or we can make other arrangements. I'm available during the day in Beech grove and early AM and evenings in greenwood. I have a good rep on here, so I know how to keep my word and finish a deal. Thanks for looking and have a great night!

*******Deal Pending to John224*********

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom