Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    TRADE PENDING I have for sale a Like new Glock 36. It has had approximately 130 rounds fired. It has very bright XS Big dot night sights installed. It also has the rubberized Talon Grip tape installed as well. This can be easily removed if you so choose. The gun comes with all the factory goodies plus an extra magazine, for a total of three mags. This gun was sighted in and then placed on night stand duty, and carried only a couple of times in a leather holster. No carry marks, no scratches of any kind. I am asking $500 for the gun. Will come down some if you come to me to pick up the gun. I am in LaPorte County. PM me for any questions or comments. I listed this as WTS but now will add a couple of trade interests. I would be interested in an LCP plus cash on your end or a .38/.357 snubby. Taurus models acceptable plus cash on your end. Guns must be in great condition.Forgot to mention that an Indiana LTCH (pink slip) must be shown in order to purchase along with a photo ID. Now for a couple of pics:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom